Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Here's mine! I'm running 31s general red letters, with TT and shackles. tried to do 3 inch body lift but ran into too many complications so its not goin any higher
  2. C

Any pictures of an explorer with black wheels?

so i have cragar v5 rims on my blacked out explorer...but i was wondering if i can fit the kmc rockstar xd 18x9 on my explorer? thanks for the help!
  3. C

Lowering Kit

can ya help me?
  4. C

Lowering Kit

hey, i'm going to lower my 2000 xls with the explorer express lowering kit as well. this kit lowers the whole vehicle right? because i know some just lower the back, or just lower the front....so everything i need is gonnna be in the kit? and then i need an alignement? thanks for the help
  5. C

91-09 Explorer 5" of lift for under 300.00

hey, i was wondering.....i got a 2000 ford explorer xls. can i get away with just buying this kit.....http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/883.html.........or do i need to get TT and shackles?
  6. C

Is there an Explorer Lift kit?

:exp:thanks guys! and i should've searched around my bad. hopefully i'll get it lifted soon
  7. C

Is there an Explorer Lift kit?

hey yall, i was wondering if any of you know of a 3 to 4 inch suspension lift kit fits a 2000 ford explorer xls? or any other type of lift, whichever is better for some offroading
  8. C

what lift kits fit a 2000 ford explorer xls but don't make you go broke?

what lift kits fit a 2000 ford explorer xls but don't make you go broke?
  9. C

Any suggestions on how to make my 2000 Ford Explorer XLS beefier?

alright gman, i was just putting a post up in here to get some suggestions to save for. i'm playing soccer for my school, and then once that is up, i'm getting a job. thanx for the reality check. haha. i know teens these days can be "gotta have it now." i'm trying to be patient until i get a job...
  10. C

alright chill, i'm 16, just trying to get a nice looking ride. i love my explorer, wouldn't trade it for anything..a V8 would be nice, and so would getting black rims and bigger wheels, but i just don't have the cash. i was just lookin for a cheaper way to make my car way cooler
  11. C

i found a 40 series delta flow. it's like $100. here's the link: http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=3367&ab=942041&recordID=&vehicle=2000%20FORD%20EXPLORER%20%20V6&orig=942041 think it's worth it?
  12. C

thanks guys. how much does that flowmaster cost? i got a friend whos dad works at like an Auto Advantage or something, so i think he could give me the hookup. I'm just 16, so i'm trying to do what i can to get a sweet ride. ya know?
  13. C

I'm looking to make my 2000 Ford Explorer XLS, V6, sound beefier. Since i'm not loaded, i was thinking about a muffler tip. any suggestions?:exp:
Back