1. A

A/c Blows hot air??

ive got the same thing
  2. A

Engine Breaking up at 3700 RPM???

my 1998 x has a rev limiter and i think it kicks in at about 4000 rpm
  3. A

E3 Plugs??

so whats the gap supposed to be on a new set of plugs?
  4. A

What tires do you have on your vehicle?

toyo open country m/t
  5. A

your thoughts on my cad designed bumper...

great looking bumpers. what do you guys think of building a bumper like this but with dimonde plate instead.
  6. A

Let's Talk 2nd Gen. Front Bumper Area Wants?

can you give me the specs on you bumper
  7. A

how to remove the roof rack end caps?

yes you need to unscrew the first on and then it will come off. just make sure you keep the stock roof rack going in the right direction or it will not screw back on. and when you put the screw for the bar back on do not over tighten them or you will strip them out.(i know i did)
  8. A

Anti-swaybar disconnects

ok looking at taking the rear anti-sway bar off but i have two other bars that go to the rear axle as well what are they and can/do i need to take them off as well?
  9. A

Rear diff. shock

hey mine has it too. also i have two rods that go from my frame down to the rear axle. now i know that these are not the anti-sway bars because i have them on the rear axle as well. now i just did the TT/Shackle lift and but 31/10.5 toyos on it. I gues what i need to know is can i take the...
  10. A

Lifting your explorer to clear larger tires-

got the new home made shackles on today. once i got done breaking drill bits and burning up a drill, buying a new drill press and drill bits, they looked great even before i got them on. On to the stats.....i got 1.9 inches of lift out of the tortion bars and right at 1.75 out of the shackles...
  11. A

Lifting your explorer to clear larger tires-

here is my stock 1998 ford explorer it has stock tires and everything. now tomorrow i will get a pic of the same explorer with a tt/shackle lift and 31/10.5 r15
  12. A

Brush gaurd, Bull bar

now you need to get a new brush guard and maybe get one that will take a winch
  13. A

Brush gaurd, Bull bar

that is true i did not say that they would not stop some of the damage how bad was the other truck?
  14. A

Brush gaurd, Bull bar

and spend another few hundred bucks on a ne brush guard
  15. A

Brush gaurd, Bull bar

wow but you still have to do body repair
  16. A

Brush gaurd, Bull bar

and the first time you hit a deer or somthing thay will fold up into your engine
  17. A

Diesel Explorer?!

were did you get the stuff to do this conversion
  18. A

5.0L Cummins 90-degree V-8

if you want to put a diesel into your x check out a 4bt cummins they are not too hard to do and you can get about 25mpg with them too. check out fordcummins.com
Back