Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

2003 Sport Trac - SAS, SOA started and here's a sneek peek.

Sorry man, i needed them gone. Thats why I cut the shell up and scrapped it, no space and still need to figure out where to put the stuff from the small carport because it's getting taken down. I still have the rocker panels with doglegs and the body bushings kit for you.
  2. M

Yep, I needed them gone by Friday so I took them to a couple junkyard to see if they wanted to buy them but they didn't so the the boys said let's go to the Scrap yard. They like the claw machines that pick up all the metal.
  3. M

I have the H2 double beadlocks that are recentered to 6x5.5 bolt pattern, 1989 Dana 44 HD, tons of Ruffstuff Specailties SAS parts all brand new for sale cheap, want them gone asap.
  4. M

Doors and bed are gone. I have all of my SAS parts still for sale.
  5. M

I need the doors and bed gone by Wednesday or they are going to the scrap yard. Let me know.
  6. M

Doors, bed, tons of switches and other small parts. I'll get a list together later after I get home.
  7. M

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1747990755505696&id=100008843643562 Battle Born is going to the scrap yard tomorrow. I parted it out and sold as much parts as I could to close to 80 people from all over the world. Check out the link for pictures and info.
  8. M

I've just been so busy with everything going on. It's been crazy for the past three months. I'm never on here anymore, primarily on FB, everyone from here is on there. Easier to post pictures, more people to possibly buy, etc...
  9. M

I have ads up on FaceBook on Ford Explorer Sport Trac Owners page if anyone wants to look.
  10. M

Well nobody wants to buy it so the cab and frame are going to the scrapper soon. I removed the mocked up SAS suspension parts and still have all my SAS parts, 99% of which are brand new still in the box for sale along with the axles. Let me know if you're interested in any of the parts. Need...
  11. M

Just Another Fn V8 Swap Thread

$200 for the 351windsor, C6 and 1356 manual t-case. Need them gone asap.
  12. M

Bed extender and Bed cover compatibility?

I did a write up on how to cut 1.75" off of the ends of the tubes to make it the same size as the ST extenders. Then you can flip the bed extender with the factory bed cover.
  13. M

Project - "Rock Trac" Restoration

4pullingGM You can always buy Battle Born. I started the SAS and the complete V6 drivetrain is out ready to slide the EFI 351w, C6 and manual t-case I have that goes with it. $5k for everything include plus tons of extras. That's just what I have into the SAS parts which are mostly still bran...
  14. M

Still want it. It's not finished. Life and family responsibilities are taking too much time and money with none leftover for Battle Born. It's time to let him go reluctantly but I have to face the facts that I won't be able to finish it anytime soon.
  15. M

I'll look and see if I still have those parts tomorrow and let you know.

I'll look and see if I still have those parts tomorrow and let you know.
  16. M

2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac to sell or part out?

Hey guys, Don't mean to be rude but you have to be a paid Elite member to be able to sell anything on this site. Check the rules before posting please. Thanks
  17. M

Parting out 2002 Sport Trac, who needs parts?

JoshP, I sold the rolling/ driving skeleton of the truck for $500 last summer. Just needed it gone. I still have the parts listed above for sale.
  18. M

Dinks07, sorry I don't have those. They are the same as an Explorer though and there's tons of them in junkyards.
  19. M

How do i get my cigarette lighter to work again?

The porcelain on the inside of the port probably cracked, really common issue with these. Go to the parts store and pick a universal one from the HELP section (around $1.50-$3) depending on region. Check the fuse before you go buy a new one though just to make sure but most likely it's the...
  20. M

Bent door.

All of those doors are shot.
  21. M

Demo1986 first build: Project AT-AT

Awesome man, looks like you've been living right and having fun. Glad to see you're still around.
  22. M

Sorry bud, I sold the bumper cover, reinforcement, header panel and a couple other parts to a guy that came up from just below Morgantown, W.V. last summer.
  23. M

04 Sport Trac Parts Needed!

I'm pretty sure I have both tailgate rollers with hardware in my parts bin from my parts Sport Trac. I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. I see you're in Pa., what part? I'll look and ask around about the bed extender, my buddy in McDonald, Pa. may have one for sale still.
  24. M

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Nice truck Chad.
Back