Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 2

anyone cram 2 batteries under hood?

i put all of my batteries in the rear of my explorer....i used a lot of under the hood space for my 3 alts.
  2. 2

03 X Stereo build Pics

yea i am hitting a 158.2 on the TL and have broken some stuff on the inside of my truck, windshield flexes some but it aint gonna break. I've been to tons to shows and comps and only seen glass break a few times.
  3. 2

03 X Stereo build Pics

hope you are joking. Takes quite a bit of power and force to break glass when it comes to car audio.
  4. 2

Scores on the TL

how did he have a D2 and wire it at 2 ohms?? i go the nightshades and mine work fine....mine are D1
  5. 2

Scores on the TL

was it a D1 or D2? ive never had a problem with my subs and i got mine wired at .5 ohms
  6. 2

Scores on the TL

it's nice to see someone else running sundown stuff. You should get a couple powermaster D3100 batteries. They are really efficient when it comes to keeping your voltage up.
  7. 2

Scores on the TL

What setup were you running?.....cant believe you're the only 1 that has replied to this thread. Mayb ppl just arent into audio like that on here idk.....
  8. 2

explorer sport pics

don't feel like spending more money than what i already have. Already had 2 do some cutting for the 26s so the truk would turn so i think thats good enough
  9. 2

Scores on the TL

Anyone had their Explorer system metered?? DB(Decibel) scores on the TL(Term Lab)......lets see em.
  10. 2

explorer sport pics

yep, had em all. 20s....22s...24s....and now the 26s. Not goin any bigger than that tho.
  11. 2

explorer sport pics

thanks i appreciate it.
  12. 2

explorer sport pics

The license plate is my lucky number......the wheels are 26s
  13. 2

Where do all my fellow Ford Explorers in Virginia go offroading?

i don't know about that part. I live in mechanicsville and my explorer is customized differently than what you're interested in. Big chrome wheels, audio, paint, ect.......
  14. 2

o really? i havent been since i was in high school.....which was 6 years ago so i didn't know.
  15. 2

good friday is coming up soon in king william.
  16. 2

2nd gen aftermarket wheels on 3rd gen

when i had 20s and 22s on my ex i didnt have any problems with the ride. It's when i put the 24s and now with the 26s that the ride has gotten a lil rougher, but still isn't that bad. Just got to watch out for all the pot holes and bumps. Your ride should be fine with the 22s tho....
  17. 2

Polished Wheels Maintenance

why would you go to the dealership to get them to take off wheels? Maybe it's just me but I like doing the work myself....especially if it's something easy like that. You prolly spent a pretty penny on those wheels so I would just do it myself.....just sayin.
  18. 2

mechman vs db vs dc

I have a mechman 300 amp external regulated alt and it works fine.....had it for a lil over a year
  19. 2

Rims

i think they will look fine......i got 26s on my 2nd gen so of course im gonna think it, but 20s will look good no doubt in my opinion
  20. 2

Post up your audio system!

my wall....
  21. 2

Show off your Wheels

my 26s...... (dead links)
  22. 2

Pics of the new 26s I just bought.

yes these wheels catch pretty much everyones eye as im goin down the road....especially everyone driving an explorer :) I have already got more compliments on these wheels than i did with my 20s 22s and 24s combined....
  23. 2

ok here are some pics....
  24. 2

sorry it has taken me so long to post pics up everyone. I have just been extremely busy. The wheels are on the truck and I finally have some spare time....so I will be taking some pics and posting them up later today. Just letting everyone know :)
  25. 2

I'm gonna use 255/30/26 tires....and since my truck is weighted down so much in the rear by my wall of subs and amps and batteries i have to raise it back up for the 6s to fit. I am also going to raise and cut a lil in the front. Everything should be on by the coming weekend so check back and I...
Back