1. M

Hazards works but turn signal doesn't

Already been replaced
  2. M

Already been replace
  3. M

Have a 99 mountaineer the hazards work but my turn signal doesn't work.
  4. M

Are these year explorer motors interchangeable?

i did the same thing i have 2 95, 1 was 4x4 and the other was not, the non 4x4 had bad motor and i swap and it runs fine, going to be putting my front axle in soon.
  5. M

New/Used 99 beater, just bought, lets get to work

i have tan interior if your interested, i just don't have floor seat or headliner but i have everythiong else from dash to back, it came out of 95.
  6. M

'97 XLT Blower Motor Working Intermittently

its probably the Blower Motor Resistor its located in the engine compartment just below the blower motor on the passanger side.
  7. M

Airbag light on

thanks
  8. M

Airbag light on

Does anybody know how to check the codes for airbags without going to mech. i had swapped motor computer and all interior including the dash from from 1 explorer to another.
  9. M

Window not working

you can try greaseing the tracks with i believe the white lithium grease and if that doesn't work u may have to replace the motor.
  10. M

swapping 95 radio to 99 radio need wiring diagram for 95

thanks thanks i have been looking online for weeks to find diagram. again thanks
  11. M

swapping 95 radio to 99 radio need wiring diagram for 95

hi guys i'm trying to find the wiring diagram for 95 ford ex with factory amp premium sounds, i have factory radio with cassette w/cd changer cd died, now i putting in dash cd factory radio from a 99 ex. any suggestion will help thanks.
  12. M

96 explorer starts intermittenly

could be the starter solanoid bad, its located on driver side fender wall in front of brake chamber.
  13. M

Third brake light not working

i have a 95 x and i had to replace the ballast from the junkyard and it work.
  14. M

where do i find kleenex?????

i've always wonder what that slot was for. now i know. lol
  15. M

Codes P0171 & P0174.

P0171/0174 indicates that the long term fuel trims have reached a maximum (should be somewhere around 30-35%). Fuel trims are how much fuel the PCM adds or subtracts. 0171/0174 indicates that the engine is running lean, meaning that outside air is getting past the mass air sensor. The O2 sensors...
  16. M

Fuel Pump not working

yea i think the fuel pump went bad, cause i bought a 95 xlt with bad motor and put my motor from my 95 in it and had same problem fuel pump didn't work, had bad gas in tank, so took tank and fuel pump from other and she started right up.
  17. M

keyless entry system

thanks for the info i will check them if not i will pull it out of my spare parts explorer.
  18. M

How do I replace my serpentine belt?

you shouldn't have to remove anything, you just need a 3/8 breaker bar without a socket and put it in the belt tensioner, and if i'm not mistaken turn to the left and that will take the tension off the belt and take the belt out around the fan blade.
  19. M

Transmission Swap?

you can just make sure the diff is the same. i just took my engine and 4x4 tranny out of 95 ex and put it in my new 95 ex 4x2 will soon make it 4x4. but will need to change drive shaft since its shorter on 4x4.
  20. M

keyless entry system

does anybody know if there is a fuse or relay somewhere for the keyless and keypad system on 95 explorer its not working. thanks
  21. M

95 explorer sport 2d 4x4.... Couple Questions...Need help...

95 to 97 is same style the only different to 98 to 00 is the lift gate and taillight. but other then that, i haven't had any problem with my 95 4dr xlt explorer.
  22. M

97 Explorer Sport engine swap with 99 Explorer

you should as long as the wiring coming out of the firewall is the same. i just swapped from a 95 to 95. i would change gaskets and seals while you have it out.
  23. M

fan blades

i ordered a new fan blade for my 95 explorer 4.0, the blade i had on it is 12 blades and the blade that they sent me is 10 blade, can i use the 10 blade or do i need to send back and get 12 blade.
  24. M

Starting problems...please help! Don't wanna have to junk her!!!

if it won't turn over it might be the starter salinoid, its on the driver side fender wall in front of the distrubution box.
  25. M

Are the axles different between 4x4 and 4x2?

Does anybody know if the gear ratio the same or different between the 4x4 and the 2wd on a 95 explorer. thanks
Back