Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Keep an eye on those upper ball joints. my Moogs went out at around 10k miles from running 35s
  2. K

Tom's '97 XLT registry

Looks like the SFF Customs barn
  3. K

Kazer's 2002 Explorer (Vera)

Ron, a lot better than Vera. I'm averaging 19mpg so far
  4. K

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

Well bdersch and I have both since moved out of Michigan, so idk who's left... Also Rickybobby is still piecing together his ranger
  5. K

Yeah, 7.3 turbo diesel
  6. K

Finally got a another "Ex" to replace Vera 2001 Excursion Limited, 7.3, 4x4, 211k, 4" lift, 35s
  7. K

Sport97's sport

Sounds like a good plan. I dumped my ex in hopes of a hatchback too... Well, more of a station wagon. Dodge Magnum R/T. Rockin a Lebaron right now. Just averaged 34mpg on a 900mile road trip. Not bad for a 21year old 3.0L V6 lol
  8. K

7 seat conversion? can it be done!?

Oh okay. I gutted my donor vehicle from the dash back and used every panel from that vehicl
  9. K

I did the swap 3 years ago lol
  10. K

When your kids get bigger, you can move that second row forward. So In the d pillars, did you have to cut slits for the top of the belt to pass through? Also, did the seat belt tensioners fit behind the factory rear side panels? And the carpet in a 3 seater goes from the firewall to the third...
  11. K

2004 Eddie Bauer

Those are some meaty tires. I'm surprised you didn't have to put the lift back on for them to fit
  12. K

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

I'm down to be a passenger, lol
  13. K

asull85’s 2010 Explorer XLT

Ouch. Slashed? You should be able to get 4 treadwrights shipped to your door for ~$500 or less
  14. K

The butt part of the third row is just padding underneath. there are 2 black retainer clips pop into two precut holes in the body, then the seat latches in them. I also hope you grabbed carpet out of the donor vehicle, as the carpet in your truck ends underneath the second row. If not, you...
  15. K

Photos 3rd gen pic's

If you do a color change, your door jams, and engine bay will still be white. Others wouldn't know, but it would bother the hell out of me. Something to consider
  16. K

Clearance lights?

tursky4 No isssues here. Plus, with the sunroof, you can stand on your seats and work instead of having to sit on the roof
  17. K

Photos 3rd gen pic's

What brian said. 15s will fit these trucks...
  18. K

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Are those 15s or 16s?
  19. K

If you have the 60/40 split second row, the third row passenger will have to crawl over the second row. Third row equipped vehicles either came with a bucket second row or 40/20/40 split and not only did they fold flap, either "40" also folded down and then pivoted up allowing access by foot to...
  20. K

If you don't move the second row forward, there will be 0 footroom for the third row passengers. From what I've seen, yes, all 2002-2005 explorers have all the holes predrilled and covered with aluminum tape
  21. K

Sold. Thanks for all your help guys. It was a great first truck for me!
  22. K

Raptor Grille?

Your design is a heck of a lot better than this guys... http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343608&page=3
  23. K

Freezin's Commuter Mazda/Weekend Wheelin Machine

06 front end is a very nice subtle touch. Truck looks great man!
Back