Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

I'm definitely out this year! The calendar says WORK so I gotta work :(
  2. H

KOH Feb. 1-9 who is going?

I've wanted to make it out a few years now, but have been working that week. I am going to pencil it on the calendar as going! Anyone have any good trip reports or anything I can look at to see what I'm in for?
  3. H

For Sale Custom Frame Brackets for Extended Radius Arms or SAS

Hey Brian, I'll take them. Just let me know where to paypal. Thanks dude! Clint
  4. H

Traded the 92 X Have Parts for Sale

I haven't revived any pm's :/ you can just txt me if you want (nine seven zero)379-one 2 eight 5. Thanks.
  5. H

Traded the 92 X Have Parts for Sale

I'll paypal you 150.00 for the t-case if you're willing to ship it to 81650. Thanks, Clint
  6. H

BW-1354E to BW-1350M, Bolt in?

1) Front driveshaft length- too short? 2) Slip yoke front output- fixed on 1354 Sounds like this is NOT the right option for me. Thanks for the help!
  7. H

Cool, thanks for the reply. I called on it today and I'm just going to measure everything up on monday. If the front output splines are the same I wonder why a guy can't just swap out the yoke and call it a day? HAHA, I would deffinately be the "dummy" in that CASE.
  8. H

I know, another silly question, but does a 88-89 Bronco II BW-1350M directly bolt in behind a 94 Explorer M5OD? (shift linkage aside) I need a new t-case and found the 1350 here in town, and I would like to use it. I don't really care too much about the strength difference as this is a bone...
  9. H

Wanted '94 A/C compressor, and...

Shameless :rolleyes: keeper- I just picked up a set at the local junk yard, thanks though.
  10. H

Wanted '94 A/C compressor, and...

Hey Guys, I recently bought a '94 that needs some love, so I'm looking for a few things: A/C compressor add-a-leaf and front spacers 4.10 gears BW-1354 transfer case, man or auto. Thanks!
  11. H

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

I just bought a new (to me) '94 X 4-door yesturday so...
  12. H

New Navajo Truggy build

All that work and factory shackles :rolleyeyes: looks good man, makes me miss mine ;)
  13. H

Moab 2011 - May 21

I'M OUT! Between changing jobs paying 2 months of mortgage, gas at $4.00, and 45 days without a pay check, I just can't swing this one. Have fun guys and be safe. If anyone is driving through Rifle and wants to stop in for a beer let me know.
  14. H

Moab 2011 - May 21

I guess I'll be "that guy" it has been raining or snowing here all week so hopefully things change. I guess it is still about a week away though. On a lighter note it may control the dust :)
  15. H

Moab 2011 - May 21

If by some miracle I get my rig put back together the beginning of next week I'll be there but working (7) 12's I just don't have the time ;)
  16. H

Moab 2011 - May 21

Sounds good. I started a new job monday and I may not have time to get ready for the trip so I'm just playing it by ear for now. Hopefully I see everyone in Moab, but...
  17. H

Moab 2011 - May 21

Really? I was thinking of bringing my son again as sort of a father son thing(like camping every other wknd isn't?) and was hoping you're kids would be there again. Also Moab rim is a favorite of mine and it's usually a short one too! I'm still unsure where I'm camping but I'll be there for...
  18. H

Moab 2011 - May 21

Well, as you know I led Pritchett Canyon last year on 33's in my little mall crawler and did it without body damage ;) So, if you're feeling crazy this year I'll go with you :D Phill you have that new front locker so you're in too, right?!
  19. H

Moab 2011 - May 21

I'm still planning on making it down I have just been really busy trying to get this http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=960227 ready for jeep safari ;) My Jeep goes under the knife after this one leaves the garage so I'll keep in touch. You guys know me I'm down for anything so...
  20. H

Moab 2011 - May 21

I'll be there from friday through Sunday and wheelin' everyday. I'll be camping but not sure where yet, last year was a little dusty at the campground. Not that any of this matters in a JEEP!
  21. H

Moab 2011 - May 21

Let's not let this thread die here guy's ;-) There was already 6 pages of chit chat by this time last year.
  22. H

Moab 2011 - May 21

Not sure if the grocery getter (((Jeep))) and I are still invited but, we'll be there. Count me in.
  23. H

Colorado Colors Run 2010

Here are a few pics of what you might see on the "Aspen" trip.
  24. H

Return from Moab 2010

Yeah we go out every year as a group. The trip has been about the same weekend for about 3 years now.
Back