Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. U

Ignition coil ??

OK...can anybody give me the firing order for my ex?? 2002 Eddie Bauer 4.6
  2. U

Ignition coil ??

I have a misfire in # 7 so I'm going to change one...they want around $70 here in Canada for one coil but I see them on eBay from the states for a lot cheaper.
  3. U

Ignition coil ??

OEM or aftermarket for a 4.6 Eddie Bauer...What are you guys using?
  4. U

3.55 to 3.73 rear end swap in a 2002 V8 Eddie Bauer

I'm wondering if it is possible/worth it to swap my 3.55 rear end to a 3.73 so I can tow a 21 foot ultra light travel trailer. Can you just pull the gears and replace or does the whole rear end have to be changed?
  5. U

Trailer towing ??

Just found the towing section...I have some reading to do.
  6. U

Trailer towing ??

This spring I got a good deal on a mint 2002 4x4 Eddie Baurer Explorer with the 4.6 with the intention of hauling a travel trailer with it. When doing my research I thought I would be safe to haul 7300 pounds but I guess I didn't read the fine print because I now relize I don't have the towing...
  7. U

How To: Fix the Door Ajar Problem

I used a flathead screwdriver and carefully pried mine up slowly...once I got it started it came up easy enough.
  8. U

To find the third screw you have to remove the part of the door with the window/lock buttons on it. Once this is removed and the wires unplugged you will see the third screw.
  9. U

Did mine today...6 broken/cracked wires on a 2002 Eddie Bauer. Nice to have everything working again!! Thanks for the info!!
Back