Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

03 Ranger that sputters and hesitates at 3000 RPM on Hwy

ranger that sputters Stan, my problem showed no codes and like I said it seems that it was a gas problem. thanks anyway Jimi
  2. J

sudden loss of power

that's where I was told to start, after several other things I tried that's when someone told me about winter fuel blends, I live in Pa. after a couple of days with the same symptons I got new gas and the problem went away. good luck.
  3. J

sudden loss of power

loss of power as far as I can tell my problem was from winter fuel, the problem resolved itself.
  4. J

03 Ranger that sputters and hesitates at 3000 RPM on Hwy

Sounds similar to my problem except I can't get over 2,000rpm when symptons start. Plugs have 1,000 miles since changed, just changed filter after problem started. Took it in for diagnostics no codes, added Lucas Oil two days ago seems to have helped along with cooler temps. Taking it for...
  5. J

Looking for Edge - Concerns/Questions

auto trans. I own a 2003 4x4 ranger edge have 99,000 miles plus and have had no problem with trans.
  6. J

sudden loss of power

I own a 2003 ranger edge and two days ago my truck ran just fine on my way to work that morning. The way home in the afternoon was a differnt story. Truck lost all power as soom as I went over 2,000rpm, engine sputtered, bucked rpm's dropped. Ford dealer said try fuel filter, no help,took it to...
  7. J

jimi1952

Hello All, I'm new to this forum, I own a 2003 ranger edge and look forward to learning and maybe helping someone on this website.
Back