Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Location of Parklamps Relay in Dash Relay Module.

Update I am totally confused. I went out to check the relays with power to them. When I did it before I would disconnect the battery, pull a relay then reconnect the battery. This time, with everything in the off position, Headlight switch, Headlight delay switch(rearview mirror) and...
  2. S

Yes the lights went out when the Parklamp relay was pulled. Crap, sorry I totally spaced this. Let me back up. Last Sat. I lost my running lights, my dash lights and fog lamps. The #11 fuse under the hood(Parklamp and Mainlight Switch) was blown, so I replaced it. I got all my lights...
  3. S

Okay, here is what I have. My front amber, and rear running lights will not go out. Even with the key out of the ignition and the delay switch on the rearview mirror in the off position, and the Headlight switch turned off. So far what I have been told is that there are only three...
  4. S

Update. I checked all the manuals to no avail. So I pulled one relay at a time untill I isolated the right one. Unfortunately my problem still exists. :frustrate Back to the drawing board.
  5. S

Hi All, I am trying to figure out the location of the "Parklamps Relay" or "Parking lights Relay" in the Dash Relay Module in my '99 Explorer XLT The module contains 7 relays, one big one on the bottom and 6 smaller ones above, 3 on the left and 3 on the right. Thank you.
Back