Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

The IAC goes WOOOOOO

dont think it does effect performance its just very annoying, it might waste more gas because it is the idle air controler. i dont think cleaning it will help, just get a new one at ur local auto part store, they will have it. I got mine at Autozone
  2. H

The IAC goes WOOOOOO

Just wanted to inform you guys that have that horid WOOOOOOOOOO sound coming out of ur engine at low rpm and then disappears when u rev it, that it is a bad IAC causing that problem. I was inspired by the hilarious "The IAC goes WOOOOO" movie that is floating around the forums, A new IAC only...
  3. H

Rough idle / FLASHING check engine light?!? PLEASE HELP

Or u cant just not b a dick since we were already on the topic and help me out, thanx
  4. H

thanx, ok so now everything is good..... but today i just noticed my 4x4 hi and 4x4 low lights flash on the dash... anybody know wuts up with that? (i know that if the switched isent plugged in that it will do that... the switch is plugged in)
  5. H

i got it fixed thanx, it was a combo of the bad hose and a spark plug that had about a 1/4 inch gap between the to parts that spark (dunno exactly wut they are called) its running ALOT better and best of all, for the first time, i dont have a check engine light on =P thanx everybody
  6. H

dont exactly know i think its the worst of the 2
  7. H

**** sorry for the long story, just want to give as much detail is possible, thank you **** Hey i have a 99 explorer and this morning i work up and my car was idling and running REALLY rough (prior to this i have had the check engine light on as long as i could rememer... code said my car is...
  8. H

99 explorer diamond cut headlight

i dunno who makes the ones u guys get but i checked out "Clear Eyes" the actual line (icpw owns the line) i guess they jus came out cus i jus got the brochore (sp) from the CES show..... i mean how much better can they be that they are a shole $140 more, lets b serious
  9. H

yea but i got a price of 250 which is outrageous as i now see
  10. H

wow they have diamond cut clear corner, cool k whos gonna start the bundle group buy
  11. H

so u still doin the same deal? how much with clear corner, i rather get it all from u
  12. H

yes, thanx guys
  13. H

wut site is this? cus i called the manufactoer and they are telling me 250
  14. H

by all clear diamond cut i mean that the whole front lens is all clear like glass, not like the factory ones that come with the lines and pattern on the lens that is also not really that clear, kinda like foggy looking... like you can see perfectly clear to the back of the housing (i dont know...
  15. H

ahh i see, how much were they b4? those are the ones with the ALL CLEAR lens?
  16. H

Pioneer AVIC-N1 DVD player with NAVI

i got a pioneer 7300dvd for sale with 9000r brain if anybody is interested. i jus got the avic N1 myself for christmas and its great, let me know if your interested, im prob lookin for like 750 for both, thanx
  17. H

have u guys seen um yet? im gonna b getting a pair soon and ill prob be gettin alot of them, let me know if you want any, i will post pics if anybody is interested
  18. H

Clear Headlights for HID?

Hey i wanted to put hids in my 99 but would b almost useless if i kept the same crapy stock headlamps. Is there any company that makes clearer/better quality headlamps for the explorer?? thanx... also if anybody has pics of a explorer with HIDs post them here :D
  19. H

Need a second opinion on shading my tail lights

i shaded my 99 explorer tails, looks kinda cool... wish it was more "glossy" tho, its kinda a flat black i think imma put sum clear coat on it or sumthing
  20. H

Factory speakers went dead?? HU works but no sound, HELP!

i blew a channel, cost $125 2 get fixed and it blew like 3 days later again, i took it back they are fixing it and imma jus sell it
  21. H

the 99 explorer doesnt have a factory amp for the door speakers right??? cus thats about the only thing i keep thinkin bout, tryed 2 check rear cargo (passanger area) but DAMN those panels are hard to get off.... :mad:
  22. H

also i jus cranked the volume up alll the way (to 60) to see if u could hear anything at all, and its verrryyy low on 60 and i think its only on like one or 2 speakers and the static is also "come and go" on 60, please help (its not distortion static, its like weird static, lol)
  23. H

well i jus installed a indash tv and a pioneer deh-8500mp in my 99 X and its been in for about a week (i unplugged the monitor cus it was conflicting with the HU)... so about 20 min ago the system goes crazy and starts making this dead annoying static sound and the volume control wont turn it...
  24. H

Best exhaust for 99 ohv X?

?????:mad:
Back