Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Wanted i need help finding a new bronco 2 project

i dont really want any projects hard i dont have a lot of money or tools to fix a truck i just want the bronco 2 to be 4x4 and run good so i can get around with little problems
  2. B

Help me please

i guess when there is water in the radiator it stems bad and then once its out of water it runs great but we were driving it and an air bubble got stuck in the thermostat then it over heated
  3. B

is it the 2.9L or something else i love these trucks and dont want to get something thats crap and i did to kill a car with my old b2 but it was a kia and theres nothing left of it
  4. B

Help me please

i have been told that there is water getting into my ford explorer 4.0L and i dont know what to do I am only 17 but i am still new to the car thing
  5. B

sound system for 89 bronco II

the only one that i know of is under the driver seat but you have to be careful once you know its there because you keep geting weater in the truck like me if gets dammaged
  6. B

what color is it and what has been done to it i also cant have to high of a price range because i am currently unimployed and am seaking new imployment in which to pay for my new project
  7. B

Bronco II - What in the heck?

what? so wait your telling me that when i owned my 1988 bronco 2 2.9L fuel injected 4x4 that had the swing away tire and pop up back window and bucket seats that is was not mass pro
  8. B

i am looking for a 1988 bronco 2 4x4 with the 2.9l stick i also looking for a ford 4.0l to put into it and am looking for all the advise i can get about installing it and doing any other modifacations to it
Back