Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Two hitches

Wow!! Awesome post!! Thanks
  2. M

How to: Install a Class III Hitch

Wow!!! Awesome post!! I will be useing this when I can find a class III/IV. One question... the sticker one the door... the one with the weight rating and such, where is the code for the gear ratio and how does one decode it? Thanks for the help
  3. M

Two hitches

I have an 02 Exploder EB with the 1.25" trailer hitch mounted in the bumper cut out. I hate 1.25" hitches and want to put a 2" in but I have a couple of questions. If I want to install the 2" below the 1.25", does anyone know where it mounts to? I can see where the 1.25 bolts up, but dont see...
  4. M

2004 front end Clunk

I have an 02 that does the clunk. mostly when going in or out of driveways... ya know, that little bump is making clunking noises and driving me nuts!
  5. M

whistling noise

When I am crusing down the highway on a windy day, there is this whistling noise coming from the front passenger side(am/fm antennna) ish area. Has anyone else heard this? Is there something to tighten down?
  6. M

Find your key pad number - 2002 - 2004 - its easy!

Thank you so much!!! You saved me 25 bucks and a trip to the local Ford shop. 2002 Eddie bauer... Passenger side, rear door
  7. M

Door Ajar Bell(different then what your thinking)

I have a 2002 Eddie Bauer explorer. I have been having problems with the door ajar bell and the overhead light. I have read many of the posts here and have tried the WD40(after I had already taken apart two doors) and have the same problem. I was looking at the wiring, and noticed the small...
Back