Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Towing on the bumper question

Towing at 2300lb car Im gonna be towing a 2300lb Car about 50 miles, using my bumper. Do u think i will be alright using a dolly trailer. to tow the car.???
  2. K

Replacing 4 Catalytic Converters with 2

yeah the front flange bolted right up just the same i even used the O2 sensors off that flange................been driving good ever since no check engine light or anything.......................Just waiting on a gasket from the ford dealer.............because mine isnt holding up too well. the...
  3. K

yeah we heard you the first time Techie...................still doesn't change the fact its a done deal.................4-2= 2:salute:
  4. K

it drives fine just waiting for a gasket from the dealer for the Y pipe to the rear cats that is leaking exhaust fumes
  5. K

)I did I took out the front cats and put the y pipe from a 97 that doesn't have the cats up front and even uses the front O2 sensors . I just got it back today I will let u know how it feels tomorrow ........once I drive it more
  6. K

DPFE woes!!!!

what does taking off the O2 do?
  7. K

How to: MAF Sensor Test Procedure

Oh i forgot once i changed the plugs on the driver side the problem cleared up for hours but then came back even worse once i started it back up the next day.................
  8. K

How to: MAF Sensor Test Procedure

I dont have a voltmeter, but i disconnected my MAf sensor and gave it a little throttle and it still feels like it is misfiring. I changed the spark plugs on the driver side on block a week ago and cylinder 1 was burnt up but the following two cylinders, the plugs were...
  9. K

Suspension question 2000 Ford Explorer XLS AWD

Hi I'm new to the site, I just Recently Purchased a 2000 Ford Explorer XLS AWD from a friend leaving to the Air Force, I'm really pressed for time. I tried doing as much research as possible on this issue but Im not finding the answers to my questions. I just started noticing my explorer has the...
Back