Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

lets see your lowered sport trac

before http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/VEEo8T8ga6GZwn9fh_6EBQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCIuL0feHs_H8dA&feat=directlink after http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/gjjfNg7G92P1gRaKOUi2qg?authkey=Gv1sRgCIuL0feHs_H8dA&feat=directlink and...
  2. B

factory sub

does any know if the wiring is already there and just tucked away for a factory sub?
  3. B

Transmission problem

change the filter and use mercron 5 fluid. past that vist a trans shop
  4. B

1st Time replacing brake pads. Help

i always recommend new rotors or turning the old ones. do they smell hot or burning? remember brakes cause friction, which cause heat, which is transferred by the rotors to cool off for the next use. drive around the block get the brakes hot. find a very slight hill(driveway) or let the truck...
  5. B

1st Time replacing brake pads. Help

did you lube the slides? what kind of lube was used? how did you compress the caliper? brakes by nature run hot. do the smell like they are burning or just hot to the touch? did you have the rotors turned?
  6. B

Replacing O2 sensors

heat the truck (drive around the blOCK ABOUT 10 MIN) hook up a scaner and look at the o2 data and b1s1 and b2s1 should switch kinda fast rlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlr b1s2 and b2s2 should read...
  7. B

camber kit, 1 or 2?

i got mine from napa
  8. B

lowered on 22's

thanks
  9. B

lowered on 22's

i finshed the drop and alignment to day just wanted to post some pics. http://picasaweb.google.com/Bionic4.0/SportTrac?authkey=Gv1sRgCIuL0feHs_H8dA&feat=directlink
  10. B

rear wheel sit in more then fronts

i have notices now that i have the rims on my st the rear wheels look inset more then the front rims. does any one know how much they are in set and what spacers would correct this issue.
  11. B

HELP!! Need to replace Rear Timing Chain Tensioner

would you mind doing a full write up with pictures for the rest of us. i was under the impression you had to pull the motor to the job
  12. B

preimum audio amp

any one
  13. B

preimum audio amp

where is the premium audio amp located. i replaced my head unit with a premium audio head unit and need to location were the amp is so i can add one.
  14. B

water leak

why just on the 2 out side rear windows
  15. B

water leak

i have a water leak on both sides of the rear roll down window. water is on both rear head rest when my wife got in her truck to day. any ideas of what this is.
  16. B

Exhaust Tips

i have a single exiting out the right rear corner 3x18"
  17. B

reseting the speedo

any one know where to get and how
  18. B

Cranks, won't start-Intermittent

theft systems i had a 4runner with a viper when it went bad it did the same thing
  19. B

reseting the speedo

i installed 22s and now my speedo is off what can i do to fix this?
  20. B

will a 15 inch rim fit a st?

they move laterally not up and down is what he was stating
  21. B

rattle while driving at 2500 to 3000 rpms

ok i just realized i never posted this but i do know what im doing to an extent. I was a mechanic working at a chevy dealership for the last couple of years until work got to slow for me to hold on any longer. i have done may timing chains before just not on a sporttrac and being that it is a...
  22. B

by problems i ment do i still need the rear done or will front be enough
  23. B

rear because trans is in the way and if i do the front will i have any proklems
  24. B

please reread im not talking about a gen it is an 04 flex fuel in question
  25. B

is it an interference motor? i run valvoline synpower. is that good or should i go back to conventional
Back