Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

1st/Reverse Servo

Dang, I would like to know the exact same thing. Anyone?
  2. J

Check Engine Light Won't Come On with Ignition

Great suggestions from everyone! Yes, certainly the truck is old (but looks and feels like brand new) and the light could be just about anything! Okay, so....I noticed that the CEL light test does NOT come on in the morning, but DOES come on in the evening for some reason (moisture content or...
  3. J

Okay, so when I got back to the car today after work (and after the post), the CEL came on again..... It was 7pm, so I raced, as fast as a 94 Exploder can, through Oakland, CA (actually, from El Cerrito, CA all the way through West Oakland) looking for any smog shop that might be open, to no...
  4. J

I'm guessing the codes disappeared when I disconnected the battery for several hours to do all the other work (like the fuel filter, etc).
  5. J

First of all -- Hello Everyone! This is my first post, and it is a question rather than a solution. Hopefully someday soon here I'll have more of the latter, but until then, I could really use some advice. I inherited a gift 1994 Explorer from my folks and drove it from Oregon to...
Back