Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

1994 Explorer Vacum Problem

I take it he didn't buy it because it's back up. Does anyone recall the original ad? Is it still basically the same? I'm awaiting a reply from the seller...this would get be back into a vehicle for sure. :)
  2. I

New Hampshire wheelers

Awesome. I grew up in Newbury, VT.
  3. I

You guys suck.

Nice. Those guys are pretty cool. I hung out with them a few times, but never got around to wheeling with them, as that's when my rear end blew. :-/
  4. I

any new englanders out there near portsmouth

OK, so you probably ride Route 16 down almost to the rotary, and hop on I-95 south? Probably as far as before the tolls? I used to make that drive in the morning, from route 4, then get off in Greenland, and take Ocean Rd across to Route 1. And no, I didn't drive it slowly. :D
  5. I

Where do you work? I spent the better parts of 2007 and 2008 working at State Street Discount, during which time I lived in Durham, Greenland, Kingston, and Raymond.
  6. I

NEX: Wheeling and Club Announcements (subscribe here to stay informed)

Hahaha there is no website just like there is no NEX....
  7. I

New Hampshire wheelers

No way, everyone here is a slacker. :)
  8. I

Website has been removed

That may be true, but it's still Matt's fault somehow...
  9. I

You guys suck.

Come on, people! It's been what, a year since any kind of organized run? More? I want to see some pics, even from local runs! Backyard treks! Even urban wheeling in a parking lot in Southie! I don't care, get something going, ya sissies. :rolleyes: (Don't MAKE me come back out there...)
  10. I

Vermontser 4x4 Fest

Only the hardcore go to chill in the U.V.! I would know. ;) I WANT TO HEAR OF PEOPLE GOING THIS YEAR!!
  11. I

Website has been removed

I don't blame you, Sandy. It's not like it's much of a club right now anyways. :-\
  12. I

Any more new englanders here?

Where the crap is Auburn, NH?? It almost sounds vaguely familiar... ;)
  13. I

I miss driving from Portsmouth to Bangor (and on to Ellsworth). Cruising the upper part of I-95 at triple-digit speeds was nice. (Obviously not in my Explorer!) Scott (snocross85/snocross1985, one or the other) is in Portsmouth and used to rock a 1st gen, but not anymore. Maybe his brother...
  14. I

14th Annual 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals In Essex Jct VT

So did ANYONE go to the Jambo or what??
  15. I

Hey, Michelle! Good to have you. I'm very removed from the New England 4x4 scene these days, but you may want to search for deep woods xtreme; I believe they're based up in the woods of NH. Hope you stick around! :)
  16. I

Obviously you wouldn't want to go as much as she would, then? Hmm, I see.....! ;)
  17. I

My Resignation as Nex Pres & Board Members Discussion

This is probably your most true statement. You NEVER go anywhere.... ;) Good job presiding over the club the past 2 years, such as it was. I'm sure John will do a stellar job. [Goes back to stalking Rick, now that I'm in the valley again....]
  18. I

NEX: Wheeling Southern NH April '09

+1 :thumbsup: I haven't even SEEN Fred or Nick since our last outing on the Forbidden Playground. Brings back good memories. Now to look for trails out here that will seduce you..... :D
  19. I

Damn, John...that was a lot of hunks for one (supposedly) heterosexual man to post at once... ;) and medicbro...I'm all too familiar with that weather. I grew up in the Upper CT River Valley in VT and lived my whole life in New England up until this last fall. (Oh, and by the way, after this...
  20. I

What is this "rain" you speak of? Forecast for zip 86301 today: 63 and sunny. Forecast for zip 86301 Monday: 70 and sunny. Car show yesterday, car show today. Include the 3 car shows I was at last Saturday alone...I can get used to this. But if you don't wheel because it's raining (unless...
  21. I

I traded my Exploder in for my Mazdaspeed 2 years ago this month. Matt's been in it...he's jealous no matter what he says. :D
  22. I

Yes, but thanks to generous Mr. DeRocha, the NUTZ were repaired. ;)
  23. I

Hey, Dave. I didn't realize you've got a Sport Trac now. Did you trade in the F-OneFiddy? You oughtta be fine. I was stock and escaped with 0 damage my first time. WITH running boards, even! (No, John, that was before the time when I popped/"busted" my shock nuts. :P )
Back