Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. alias2

PNW Parts For Sale Thread - Local Parts

how many miles on the 302, what's it out of, good runner? got a 70 maverick i'd like to 5.0 :)
  2. alias2

also have a roof basket to trade/sell. it is bolted down to 3 roof racks and has a cargo net :) will throw in the racks.
  3. alias2

lets get this goin again... in search of some things- - 1st gen doors, with or without guts/electronics. preff crank windows - diff gears 4.88 or lower - 38" tires rollers or low treads are fine for mach up - manual 1354 t case - 8" lift shocks all around - 2"+ extended/lengthened...
  4. alias2

transmission noise.

since then, its been stubborn. some days it struggles to get to 3k on the tach and is a turd, and doesn't like getting into over drive. other days/times, it will easily run up to 4k-5k. im on 35" all terrains, and 3.55 gears in the diffs. and also my transfer-case is whining pretty bad when in...
  5. alias2

transmission noise.

i am in need of motor mounts and possibly a tranny mount, since i met a tree at high speed in reverse. like hard enough to bend my frame, bumper, hatch, rear floor/body.
  6. alias2

transmission noise.

so, my tranny started to make a noise. i believe its a A4LD. i have a 91 xlt. but i believe the trans was either rebuilt or replaced. seein how when i swapped the motor, inside the bell housing it had paint marker. but it was just a name and date. anyways, i was sittin in reverse for about a...
  7. alias2

snorkel help

looking for pix and ideas of snorkel setups. i have a 91 xlt :)
  8. alias2

brand new drop pitman arm.

i have a brand new unused pitman arm. dont need it, for a 6" lift i believe. shoot me an offer, fits explorer/ranger/bronco II/others? e-mail for pix. came with a steering box, possible trades. could use a set of tube steps/sliders/rear tube bumper/guns/D35 or 8.8 gear sets (4.10, 4.56, or...
  9. alias2

Intro from a Newbie from Oregon also a question.

if you are in the portland area and still have the problems feel free to message me. im in king city. only a few miles from a pick n pull in sherwood too.
  10. 048

little beach crawling
  11. 049

broke my racks there, while using them as support while i got into that box in the basket :/
  12. 0811

sand flea rally, sand lake dunes, pacific city oregon
  13. 0911

sand lake dunes. oregon
  14. 0281

campin out
  15. alias2

SMORR 2012 Photos & Trip Reports

i wish i could have afforded the trip, that woulda been an awsome testing ground for my explorer :) maybe next year?
  16. alias2

pics of 8" of lift or more

i am trading my 6" long-arm kit this weekend for a new motor for my 91 BUT i have a F150 with a 4" lift, im plannin on pullin the D44 and i think 9" in the rear and putting them under my exp. so that should give me lotsa lift ontop of my already exhisting 3" body lift so i woulda been lifted...
  17. alias2

New from PDX (Portland, Oregon)

search me on facebook :) im in tigard/king city http://www.facebook.com/#!/reckless10123 DJ
  18. alias2

vancouver,wa /portland 3rd gen explorers?

i am in portland. always lookin for more ford enthusiasts out here and in washington. got a 91 xlt, 3" body lift and just picked up a 6" long arm kit to add ontop of the body lift. search me on facebook if you have one. even had a large wheeling group plus a fb page for it...
  19. alias2

anyone in oregon?

pix on my fb. feel free to request me :)
  20. alias2

anyone in oregon?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100001664177550&aid=23273#!/photo.php?fbid=136604749738330&set=a.124929367572535.23273.100001664177550&theater...
  21. alias2

anyone in oregon?

havent been on in a while. anyone on here from the oregon/washington area? lookin for some more people to go wheelin with :) i go to browns camp and also above estacada and molalla.
  22. alias2

new guy in oregon

yup, cant wait to go get my truck muddy lol. i tried today but the tires arent wide and the limited slip didnt wanna break loose lol. it was freakin frustrating tryin to get this tank to break loose n get a good drift lol. let me know if anyone hears of some 31's to fit the stock height near me.
  23. alias2

new guy in oregon

howdy all... im new to the forum and actually just got my first explorer today :) its a 97 xlt thats pretty nice and clean. but that will change soon haha. i need to find a lift kit to fit 33" tires.
Back