Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Lifeguards sas registry

Sweet Ex!!, Im thinkin of takin the plunge and SAS'in my 99, How do those Coils ride? How do you come up with the linkage? I'm in between Leafs or coils, Thanks in advance
  2. A

Damarble's 01 Sport, coil sprung HP D30 SAS, SOA, 33s, 4.56s, lockers

That would be sweet if you get that puppy running on biodiesel then you will be really treading lightly.
  3. A

Hey Damarble, what you think your gas mileage will be at the end of the day with that 4 cyl TDI including the lift and mud tires?
  4. A

Rebuilt 5r55e reverse not working

Man I just got back from a camping trip in the woods, we were in a tight spot and I was reversing and then suddenly this big bang sounded under my truck, I thought I hit a Rock or something. put in drive to check it out and when I wanted to back up guess what NO REVERSE at 1 am in a pitch dark...
  5. A

Just spent an hour reading the whole thread, awesome mods, gotta 99 sport as well and wanna do similar mods too, Congrats on the X looks BAD A$$. Is the 3.9L the cummins 4BT? are you going to use your current transmission and TC? (I dont really know how the Trans and Transfer thing works)
Back