Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

For Sale 98 Ex £1200

Now reduced to £1000 to go Hi all reduced to £1000 Bargain for anyone who wants it! NO OFFERS now guys thanks.
  2. C

For Sale 98 Ex £1200

Y thank u ;) No just a cd player where they usually are, and a USB port in the glove compartment Passenger side. Not sure of any mechanical differences? I think US spec all have column shift? which ours dont, well mine doesnt... And of course the indicaters are amber here, oh and the...
  3. C

For Sale 98 Ex £1200

Couchy eh! lol :scratch: I think i'll take it as a compliment??? HEy I'll ship to the Congo as long as u pay ;) Do u have many RHD cars there? Dont think i've ever seen any when i've been over? We got plenty of US car clubs here, i got a Mustang myself, do u have Rover fan clubs??? lol...
  4. C

For Sale 98 Ex £1200

98 Ex £1000 SOLD NOW Thanx for looking!
  5. C

For Sale 98 Ex £1200

Sold Sold now thanx!
  6. C

98 EX For Sale

Hi folks, in case anyone is interested i have a 98 ex up for sale. Its got 106500 on the clock, everything in tip top order, Air Con Cruise, all the electrics are good, apart from the Aerial catches half way down! It also has a cd player with usb in glove compartment for MP3's. Timing Chain...
  7. C

merry christmas

Have a great one all!! My ex is gonna have to wait for the Jan Sales for her present of new shoes, but i did tell her, and shes ok with that! Eat drink be merry!! :chug:
  8. C

4x4 crashes into bungalow wall

Its not someone off this forum is it???? :shifty_ey
  9. C

cigarette lighter

I dont use mine, keep a spare lighter instead as when its ready it fires out like a bullet n burns whoevers in the passenger seat!! lol :eek:
  10. C

front fog lights

That'll be why then..... :confused:
  11. C

front fog lights

Same here, unless there's some nifty trick that i dont know about? Mine only come on when i put main beam on! :dunno:
  12. C

Explorer Experts in UK

Thanks Mate, and everyone else! Booked in with Duncan who's gonna have a look for me :)
  13. C

Front Camber Adjustment

Thanks Duncan, Im wondering now, as the previous owner has a reciept for work done last year, whch includes "New upper wishbone, new lower ball joint" Is it poss they havent fitted Adjusted properly??? I dont know??? :scratch: Can i book it in for your expert eye?? Steve
  14. C

Explorer Experts in UK

At the moment its my camber issues.... lol Hence the other thread I started I just dont have the knowledge, time, or a garage, just love driving them :burnout: NEed somewhere to take it and have it looked at by someone who knows the set up and can sort it out for me :) I dont mind paying...
  15. C

Explorer Experts in UK

:eek: Ummmmm ok... lol Great to know there are people out there who know their stuff!!! Newport or Aylesbury not too far for me :) Thanks a million :notworthy If anyone else knows any let people know! Share the knowledge ;) Oh and P.S. if anyone can let me know Tel Numbers for...
  16. C

Explorer Experts in UK

Hi all, Does anyone know of a garage or mechanic in uk that they know or use, that are used to working on Exs?? Even any experts??? This would be helpfull to me and probably others too? :) Im in Gloucester, but would be happy goin a distance if i knew it was going to be in the hands of...
  17. C

Front Camber Adjustment

Thanks for the feedback so far guys, I was under the impression it was adjustable on the UK spec 98 Explorer too? I will have the ball joints checked, but it was just in for new wheel bearings and my mechanic says everything looked fine apart from the camber? Think i need to do a bit of...
  18. C

Front Camber Adjustment

Hello folks, Gonna try not to make this an essay but need to tell the tale so to speak.... Ive just got myself a 98 Explorer uk spec, everything seems fine with it, just had new wheel bearings fitted in front and my usual mechanic pointed out the negative camber that is quite pronounced on...
  19. C

New members to meet old dudes!

Ello everyone, id be up for that! I know my join date is years ago, but i wasnt computer savvy then :banghead: Had a 98 red over grey back then, and after all sorts in between have come back to owning a 98 blue over grey ;) Im in Gloucester!
Back