Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Explorer ST Parts for Sale

I don't know for sure. I'd x-ref on the turbosmart website...
  2. S

I have everything. Make me a reasonable offer - package deal gets more consideration! :)
  3. S

FenFab intake, H&R Springs and Turbo Smart BOV

I am a premium member; and, have these listed in the classifieds. But, I wanted to post here to draw attention. All came off an ST with 5k on it, sans the intake. It's brand new and was never installed. https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/threads/explorer-st-parts-for-sale.504597/ Anyone...
  4. S

Located in Wooster, Ohio. I will ship, at your cost. I take cash, Venmo and Paypal friends. Intake is $980, new, plus shipping. Will take $875, plus shipping. NEVER INSTALLED!!!! BOV is $259, plus shipping. I will take $175, plus shipping. Springs are $310, plus shipping. I will take...
  5. S

2024 Explorer Availability?

Does anyone know, for sure, when the ordering will open up for the 2024's?
  6. S

I did order, but can cancel the 2023. I'm inclined to do so as my 2023 wouldn't be here until YE as it's a fleet build. If that's the case, I'd prefer to just wait on the 2024 - as mentioned...
  7. S

Does anyone know when the 2024's can be ordered? Also, when they would be available? As best I can tell, it appears to be a front/rear refresh, as well as some items inside the cabin. I don't see anything about a change to the engine/tranny. Assuming so, it's likely many suspension parts...
  8. S

2023, or wait for 2024 ST?

Good intel here. I don't mind the rear of the 2024. Waiting on my dealer to give me more details on the new model, while I keep my 2023 ordered. I'm quite sure he can sell it, on his lot, should I decide against it...
  9. S

2023, or wait for 2024 ST?

I have a 2023 ST on order. It's a fleet vehicle, so they are telling me the build won't start until August. Likely take delivery in late September, early October. With this news, I'm inclined to just order a 2024 as I feel like they will be available around the same time. I know they are...
  10. S

How to: 2020 Explorer ST Aftermarket Amp & Sub Install

Who made that box? I want one! What were the measurements? Thanks!!
  11. S

Order timeline

I ordered mine yesterday. 2023 ST with the 400 package and the 21’s. Nothing else. Just like I like it. Haha. They said it would be early….May! Sheew. Shumax
  12. S

Can I use my previous winter tires on my 2020 Explorer

I'm South of you down in Wooster. I'll look into the Mustang wheels. I am trying to fit the tires on a 2022 ST and don't want to deal with taking them on/off the rims each season. I've always run a different set of rims and snow tires. Just made it easier and I didn't have to worry about the...
  13. S

Can I use my previous winter tires on my 2020 Explorer

Do wheels from a 5th gen fit the 6th? If not, what have you all done for snow tires/rims on the 6th gen? Specifically, for an ST? Thanks!
  14. S

Order timeline

How long does it currently take to receive a vehicle you order? I'm considering a 2023 ST. Thanks!
  15. S

Wanted aftermarket exhaust for 2019 Sport

Does it droan on the highway?
  16. S

Why are you getting rid of it?
  17. S

2018 Ford Explorer Vibration/Rattle from Dash

I had a very similar noise. It ended up being the rearview mirror! I adjusted it my simply moving it's position and it went away. It comes back about once every few weeks. I go through the same 'adjustment' and it goes away again. May give that a shot!
  18. S

What's the best lowering option for my situation?

Yes! I did end up having the H&R springs installed. The ride is basically the same. On bumpy roads, it's just slightly more harsh. The stance is so much better. I really enjoy the way that it looks. Handling might be slightly better, too; though, I did it for the looks more than anything...
  19. S

Located in central Ohio
  20. S

Which Lowering Springs are available?

Appreciate it, but I found a set of H&R's and just had them put on. What type do you have?
  21. S

2019 Sport Alignment Specs

Does anyone have these that they can share? Thanks!
  22. S

Alignment adjustment after lowering…

Yea, I don’t think there is anything wrong. It’s just a personal preference to have the wheels sit more flush with the outer wheel well. The spacer would accomplish that…
Back