Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

How to: 04+ Sport Trac Fog Light Mod (Stays on W/ High Beams)

Fog lights stay on when brights/high beams are engaged. **Do this mod at your own risk. I take no responsibility if you mess something up or violate any laws with performing this mod.** First, verify your fog light relay location. (Refer to owners manual.) The pictures used here are on my 04...
  2. T

2004 Sport Trac 302 V8 Swap Prep

Hey guys, Ok, so I own a Black 2004 Sport Trac 4x4 Adrenalin. It has 209,200+ miles on it and the timing chain is starting to rattle. If I have to remove the engine to repair it, the 4.0 isn't going to be reinstalled. I've been wanting to do a 5.0 swap into the Sport Trac for a long time now...
  3. T

Mirror Swap Question: 06-10 Explorer Mirrors to 2nd Gen Explorer/Ranger/ 1st Gen Sport Trac??

Hey guys! Any idea if 06+ Explorer/Mountaineer mirrors will swap to a 99-01 Explorer (or a 01-05 Sport Trac or 95-05 Ranger)? I know the 06+ Ranger mirrors should work, but I am wanting a puddle lamp and defrost built into the mirror and some of the 06+explorer mirrors have that. I understand...
  4. T

Mirror Swap Question: 06-10 Explorer Mirrors to 1st Gen Sport Trac/2nd Gen Explorer/Ranger??

Hey guys! Any idea if 06+ Explorer/Mountaineer mirrors will swap to a 01-05 Sport Trac (or a 99-01 Explorer or 95-05 Ranger)? I know the 06+ Ranger mirrors should work, but I am wanting a puddle lamp and defrost built into the mirror and some of the 06+explorer mirrors have that. I understand...
  5. T

Sport Trac with Ranger bed

Hey guys, I'm brand new here. I currently have a ranger, but have a huge interest in the sport trac; my only downfall against them is the 4' bed. so here is my question: Is there anyone on here or anyone who has seen a ranger bed on a sport trac, but most importantly, do you have...
Back