Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Blower motor speed control problem.

My Dads (96) stopped working completly today, could that also be the resistor?
  2. F

Engine Won't Start, Fuel Pump Relay?

I am having the same problem with my 1995. I have changed the fuel filter, tried a fuel pump relay from my sisters (running) 96, cleaned the crank position sensor, checked for spark at the plugs (getting spark). I pulled the fuel line before the filter and had someone crank the motor and no fuel...
  3. F

Engine won't heat up

This has been an issue since I bought the Explorer a few months ago but now with the temps outside dropping I need to get it fixed. So far I have replaced the thermostat and put the fan shroud on (it was off when I bought it) The temp gauge stays near the bottom when driving but goes up to...
  4. F

Engine fan Nut size

Thanks for the replies, I got it done with the 1-7/16" wrench. I don't understand why there is a special tool for it?
  5. F

Engine fan Nut size

I need to put the fan shroud on my Explorer (it was off when I bought it) but the biggest wrench I have is 1" what size do I need.
  6. F

How/Turn off interior light - hatch open

The lights on my 95 don't come on at all with the rear hatch open, they come on with the doors only.
  7. F

4X4 noises?

Mine is making the same noise. I noticed it when on a trail wheeling it for the first time. 4x4 worked but the noise only comes when in 4x4.
  8. F

Alberta folk..... where ya be?

I have never seen a gtg go on as planned over there but I think between there and here we should be able to get at least a few Fords together. Have not been on FTW for a few years. I hear ya on wheeling the Jeep, I wouldn't want to do all that work again either. I wouldn't be up to anything...
  9. F

Lets have a game of "WTF is this part and what does it do?

No clue what that is for. I have an extension cord running from the front bumper to the interior beside the gas pedal?
  10. F

I just want to go wheling lol But a gtg for coffee or whatever would be nice. Could combine it with Fordtough.ca another forum I am a member of.
  11. F

I live in Calgary. I drive a 95 Explorer stock for now. I would love to meat up with some other Explorer owners to do some wheeling, been WAY to long for me.
  12. F

Ford Explorer Throttle Cable Mod

Wow, just did mine and it feels like a new truck now. Mine only took one zip tie to open the butterfly, but without the zip tie it would barely open at all.
  13. F

Shifter adjustment

Thanks for the replies. I did check under the dash but will take a better look with the panels off.
  14. F

Shifter adjustment

Guess I'll just buy a new cable.
  15. F

Transmission front seal leak when hot.

I had the same problem the last 2 days on a 1400 km round trip. I'm gonna check the rad out today. Thanks for the write up.
  16. F

Shifter adjustment

So is there no way to adjust it???
  17. F

Shifter adjustment

My 95s tranny shifter needs to be adjusted, park is reverse drive is 2nd etc. etc. On my 02 150 there is an adjustment knob under the dash is there one on my Ex? If not how do I adjust it?
  18. F

New to site Again

I was on here (same username minus Sean) when I was leasing my Sport Trac. Now I own a red 95 Explorer XLT 4x4 Can't wait to hit the trails with it. One question I have about my Explorer is would I be able to squeeze a set of 34x10.5 tires on it with a 3" bodylift and torsion bar crank with...
Back