Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

DIY How to install a Remote Start Alarm Keyless entry System on a Explorer 1992

Dude thanks Good job! This is the best help ever i got a keyless entry from goodwill no instruction this was what i really needed!
  2. X

How to: How to: Remove 1991-1994 Dash with lots of pics

Cool I am off to the hardware store now! Man I am so happy this all it is, I can hear it moving the door closed when I pull on it! Next thing will be recharging the AC
  3. X

found my problem Thanks for the help it pointed me in the right direction, now how does that cable connect to the slider? Is it broken? should I get a new control unit. thanks
  4. X

I am not sure, do any of those parts connect or operate the "blend cool/heat door? This is the where I got my info from: http://truckexplorer.com/2000-ford-explorer/1997-explore-heat-will-not-turn-off-87882.html But it is for a 1997 model, I noticed on your pics when removing the...
  5. X

Very Very Nice, I have 94 XLT, heat is on all the time,I am told to remove govebox and remove some electric part that no one can see, do you know what they are talking about? Is it even on a 94 model because what I read was about a 97 model, If it on this model does any of pictures above show...
Back