Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Temp gauge moving up and down???

Hey guys, Ive got a 96 eddie bauer with the auto climate control. A couple of months ago, I replaced the thermostat. If I start my truck in the morning and let it warm up half way and then turn the heat on, it''ll stop moving until I turn it off and then it'll continue to move up. If I allow...
  2. E

MTX enclosure??

Hey fishman, email me at ac11069@yahoo.com if your interested!!
  3. E

factory sub box

Hey, Ive got an MTX enclosure that I bought for my eddie bauer but it wont work so if you want it email me at ac11069@yahoo.com
  4. E

MTX enclosure??

Hey cookie, email me at ac11069@yahoo.com and let me know if you want it and I'll get you a price.
  5. E

MTX enclosure??

Hey cookie, its non ampliflied and if it turns out to be too much hassle I'd be glad to sell it to you. Let me know if you still want it.
  6. E

MTX enclosure??

So is it possible to relocate the factory radio amp?? They said somthing about it having to be attached to that plastic or it will spark. So should I just try somewhere else??
  7. E

MTX enclosure??

Thats what I said but they said it has to be connected to that plastic peice or the factory HU wont work. I would like to keep the HU. So I dunno. Has anyone ever doen this to an Eddie Bauer??
  8. E

MTX enclosure??

I recently bought a mtx sub enclosure for my 96 eddie bauer and I went to have it installed and they said it wouldnt work, b/c Ive got the factory sub back there. They said that there's the radio amp, sub amp and the sub underneath the back panel, all attached to a big plastic panel. They said...
Back