Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

2017 Carlisle All Ford Nationals

I'll be there as usual with the hunk o junk. Ems truck may make an appearance if I get the time to clean it up!
  2. W

2016 Ford Nationals Carlisle, PA / EF 20th anniversary get together

I'll be there as usual. Hopefully I'll be more prepared for 2016 then I was this year.
  3. W

All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, PA, Jun 5-7, 2015

It's been quiet in here. I'll be there depending on how this reckless driving ticket ends up. Where's everyone staying?
  4. W

h3 same as 899?

Time to upgrade the lighting on the girlfriends explorer. Trying to decide on what I want to do with the fogs. Hid kits don't come in 899(factory size for the square housings) will an h3 fit? Thanks
  5. W

2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals!

My truck is gonna look the worst of them all. Accident damage still unattended, scratches and swirls, broken stuff galore. Looks like a daily lol
  6. W

Don might be tagging along with Emily and I since pumpkins rear is in pieces again. Gonna be tight but we can manage. There also might be a 2 door Cherokee joining
  7. W

5r55e cold downshift issue

Fluid level is full and red. Forgot to mention that.
  8. W

5r55e cold downshift issue

On cold start my 97 explorer trans bangs downshifting from 2nd to 1st only when cold. Since I installed my locker, I notice abs kicking on for a split second when the trans bangs down to 1st. Only happens the first 3~4 times, then performs as normal. I was planning on changing the fluid+filter...
  9. W

No maam. Discussed with don on facebook, might be wheeling after all :thumbsup:
  10. W

More bump. I is confused
  11. W

So are we wheeling anywhere afterwards? Gotta know cause I'm requesting days off soon-ish. If not I'm just going june 6-8
  12. W

2000 Explorer XLT HID Problem...

Use a relay. If they're not getting enough voltage to ignite, they won't work.
  13. W

Who's in NJ? Where?

Thanks man. Means a lot since its not even done yet.
  14. W

Who's in NJ? Where?

That would be mine.
  15. W

Heater control valve

Has anyone found a reliable source for these things? I just had one blow apart 2 days ago, now the new replacement is leaking again. I'm tired of swapping these things out and smelling coolant. I was thinking of going with the motorcraft from rock auto, but then I thought its probably the same...
  16. W

How to: The Comprehensive Brown Wire Mod Thread

No issues for over a year. Wiring and switch are the same that I installed December 12th last year. No perceived ill effects
  17. W

Tim should I bring that extra airbed this year
  18. W

Its a shame they're cracking down in freeland. Some town name huh.
  19. W

I don't think well be able to go wheeling this year. Emily has finals on the 9th and I can't get 3 vacation days off in a row.
  20. W

Yep. Broken frame and all.
  21. W

Will this fit in a 2nd gen dash?

OK. Thanks. It just seems a little big for a double din to me.
  22. W

Will this fit in a 2nd gen dash?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0072LGVAS/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_B7uOsb0D102AR I'm aware boss audio isn't the greatest thing, but that head unit hits on all the points I want. Nav, actual volume knob and Bluetooth. I'm just concerned about the size of the thing.
  23. W

Central PA Day of Wheeling July 13th

Ill see if I can make it still. I possibly have family coming by the 15th, so I have to be home by then. skipping school doesn't bother me that Monday, I just have to be home by 430.
  24. W

Meh OK. If I request off work on the 13th I can come. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forum Runner
  25. W

Is 4 hours just a few hours? :P Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forum Runner
Back