Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Re-use the bonded separator plate on a 5R55E? [With mileage updates]

Does anyone know the part number for the separator plate with gasket pre-bonded to it? I cant' seem to find it anywhere.
  2. S

5R55e Valve body gasket

Separator plate part number I called my local ford dealer about getting a new separator plate and they said it only comes with the whole valve body. This seems to be contrary to what everyone else has found. Does anyone have the actual part number or a link to where I can buy just a separator...
  3. S

DIY water methanol injection system and controller

I made my own water methanol injection system and controller. I have a writeup on my site with information about the parts I chose and the parallax propeller multicore microcontroller I used to control this system Parts information...
  4. S

How to: Install camber adjusters 2nd Gen Explorer - Fixing a lowered X's alignment

Tip for removing stock camber plates This made the job much easier for me. On the drivers side the right camber plate bolt was very difficult to get out, if you put the bolt all of the way through and cut off about 0.5" from the tip of the bolt it makes it much much easier to pull out.
Back