Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

HELP!!! Blower motor relay.

Figured it out!!!! OK..... I observed that my short was actually ocurring by the simple act of shifting. I could repeat the short (and deplete my supply of ten amp fuses in the process). It would usually blow in N or when I got to D. I thougt at it first it was the something in the backup...
  2. R

HELP!!! Blower motor relay.

I have a 2001 Ranger 4.0 4WD. I keep blowing the relay fuse.... #2 slot in my interior fuse panel..... I have replaced the relay, the switch, the resistor pack and in desperation the blower motor itself. My volt meter (tested in the fuse slots) shows nothing abnormal in any switch position...
  3. R

How to: 5R55E Valve Body Rebuild Diary

Success!!!! What a difference. Wrapped up swapping out one of Donnies valve bodies from CVB. I have a 2001 Ranger 4.0 4WD..... 215000 miles. 2-3 flair is gone. Delayed reverse gone. Occasional torque converter shudder seems to be gone. Smooth, firm shifts. I didnt realize how much I had...
  4. R

How to: 5R55E Valve Body Rebuild Diary

Wonderful, wonderful forum. This forum already helped my solve my 4WD control module problem..... and now you guys saved the day again on my valve body. I just ordered a rebuilt valve body from Donny at Central Valve Body. I will let you all know how it goes!!!! Thanks again!!!
Back