Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

My 52 Ford F1 On my 2000 4Dr Mounty Frame Build...Thread

Awesome project! Keep with it, it's going to take lots of patience but it's worth it in the long run! You'll need to take 3" out of the bed for the wheelbase to match... I have spent 5 years getting a 48 F1 on a 1996 exploder... I actually cut the body off the explorer leaving the floor and...
  2. F

Washer fluid pump for the front does not work

Just FYI, your front washer and rear washer have different tanks, and different pumps. I would have to look at the wiring schematic again, but i believe they have different relays as well. Your rear washer pump is in the cargo compartment, under left side quarter glass behind the plastic...
  3. F

Anybody know the correct size (T&P) of brake lines at the ABS pump?

OK, after multiple trips to auto zone, (the manager actually let me walk to the back with him and try different fittings and adapters till we figured it out) I figured I would comment back here... I hate searching up a thread to find out none actually answered the original question... So, From...
  4. F

Anybody know the correct size (T&P) of brake lines at the ABS pump?

Did you ever find this out? I am doing the exact same thing, spent half an hour at auto zone with the fittings and abs pump in hand they had nothing they could match it with...
  5. F

My EX vs. a huge F350

Looks like those pictures were taken at Camp Lejeune...
  6. F

ATTN: Owners With Gen II Explorers - Look at your Gas Pedal

Jst thought I would bring up an old thread to remind everyone to check their petal, I did a seafoam on my 96 today, took it for a "spirited drive" and on the way home the whole petal assembly bent under the brake petal... Luckly I was only 2 miles from home and there was no traffic... I used the...
  7. F

explorer or xj?

I owned and modified a 2000 xj for off road, I loved it. It is light, and with a 4.5 lift and 33's I could float thru deep mud on trails past more expensive and better equiped rigs... look for one with a crysler 8 1/4 rear end, the rear dana 35 will blow up with 33" tires... or too much skinny...
  8. F

EVAP Canister Purge Valve Cleaning

So, I have been lurking for a while on the forum, been reading and using everyone's knowlege, so I figured I would give some back. First, some background... I bought a 1996 Explorer 5.0 2wd, 124k miles. It came from around Temecula California, for those of you that dont know thats in the...
Back