Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Rear window Trim

I haven't taken the trim piece off yet. I didn't want to take it off until I had a replacement piece, just in case it looked like a mess. Try this link or the procedure and what the frame looks like with the trim off. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huPRBzqF1zc
  2. F

Rear window Trim

Did you ever find a solution to the cracked trim problem? I have the same problem with my 2004. I called a friend who works parts at a local Ford dealership and he dais it happens all the time on Explorers and Mountaineers. He had two people come in the day before I called him! The trim...
  3. F

Radio volume is out of control.

That sounds like a good solution worth trying - not too expensive and time consuming. Any problems getting the faceplate off? Thnaks for the name of the company. I'll give them a call. I'd assume they need the model and serial numbers to make a good match. Any problems gtetting the new...
  4. F

Radio volume is out of control.

I have a 2004 XLT, 4x4 with what appears to be the Audiophile Premium, 6 CD, separate subwoofer system. I recently developed a problem with the volume control. When I attempt to turn the volume DOWN using the control knob, the volume INCREASES. Attempts to further decrease cause the...
Back