Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Aerothumper93 pic of install.

How did you do that door pannel with the carpet? Looks KewL.....:)
  2. D

Blower motor removal on a 1996 Aerostar.

It has been bad hot down here...Yes there are speed controls and they do seem to work. This morning when it was only around 85 the A/C was working real nice but by noon this heat is just to much...A/C blows real cold and it has been converted to 134a and looks like not that long ago. 2 pics...
  3. D

Blower motor removal on a 1996 Aerostar.

I have a 93 ..4L that has the front and rear AC. Driving yesterday the outside temperature was 101 heat index 105. The AC blows cold front and back BUT it just does not blow real hard or with a lot of force. Is this the nature of the older car or would a new fan motor put more force in the...
  4. D

GForce performance chip.

That was fast...;) Thanks...I hate it when stuff sounds good and it is BS
  5. D

GForce performance chip.

While I was looking to find out more stuff about my new old 93 XL I saw this..... http://www.gforcechips.com/fordaerostar.aspx GForce Performance Chip Kit for the FORD AEROSTAR gain 60hp and add mpgs...? Is this for real? Thanks
  6. D

How many people own or have owned an Aerostar?

Thanks I tried a lot of those yesterday without much luck...but my ins agent said XL...extended body with 2 wheel drive... Auto-zone said 4.0 L engine....I did not make it to the ford store but I started stopped and drove it enough today to feel a little better about it... LOL the...
  7. D

Is the speedometer electric or mechanical?

Curious Man you really know your stuff I hope you are still around. My 93 AeroStar has a speedo that has a needle for speed and a looks like digital for mileage.....nether are working....is the speed a cable drive? I saw the diagrams of taking apart the cluster but just would like to...
  8. D

How many people own or have owned an Aerostar?

Hello all Just bought a 93 Aerostar for 500 bucks.....it has XL on the back but XLT on the paperwork. Claims to have 160,000 miles but speedo does not work... Runs good. sounds good...dark blue...fair body some rear bumper stuff and some fading...little rust on top in the groves... I dont...
Back