Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

shockwarehouse.com, hire people with dissabilites?

Oops. When I saw the thread title I thought you meant you were looking for a job.
  2. B

any advice on getting out a wrecker windshield intact?

I have tried a couple of times and can't seem to get them out without breaking them. Any advice?
  3. B

Dont you wish this kinda stuff actually did what it claimed

Oh yea. He was serious. But he is a hit man on his days off, so no one bugs him. But you didn't hear it from me.
  4. B

25" of lift...

I wonder if he has increased the HP to run those huge tires and axles.
  5. B

Please help! I need a first gen owner to look in their manual for me!

Uh....start a new thread....this one is about my signals....that's right....it's all about ME!
  6. B

Great.....fuse blew again. No signals. I'm going to go out right now and check all the bulbs first to make sure none have a short.
  7. B

:D Thanks, but if I have ?'s I'll just ask here. Tht's fixed it, hopefully it does not blow again. There's allways guys like Jdraper willing to help
  8. B

Wow...thanks. That made it easy for me!
  9. B

I don't have a manual, I need a first gen owner to look in their manual and tell me the fuse for the signal. All the #'s are on the cover, but I don't know what they do. It is raining cats and dogs, I don't feel like pulling them out 1 by 1 and checking them, I would be soaked. And yes, I...
  10. B

the indestructible stock isuzu finally gets destroyed!

Last pic is not working. Hope everyone is okay.
  11. B

How to prove to all you K&N bashers that it is worth the money

That's why I bought the paper one....I wasn't about to bring the K&N in to defrost and leave a big mess inside. It's warm enough to clean it outside now.
  12. B

How to prove to all you K&N bashers that it is worth the money

I remember reading in a thread lately that the K&N was as good as a Throttle body spacer. Well, it was -30 here a while ago, and I went and spent a couple of hours doing donuts in a foot and a half of fresh powder at the mall. The next day my truck was running crappy, and my K&N was a big block...
  13. B

project green meanie

:D
  14. B

lift kits

You can trim carefully and not see what you have cut to fit 33's with the 3
  15. B

Questions about off road mods

You can't weld up spiders in the rear. 2wd lifted does not make you a poser. There are lots out there.
  16. B

How do you install a body lift?

I don't mean to sound rude, but it sounds like you either need to get someone who has done one to help or have a pro do it. Judging by your questions you don't have any mechanical experience and probably don't have all the tools.This is an excellent write up...
  17. B

I Am A Newbie

Would that be MPG or GPM? :D
  18. B

I'm not dead!

Hello......Bronco pics.......Did I forget to say Please?
  19. B

I Am A Newbie

I can tell you are a kid :D You think saying sorry is like a magic wand and no one will flame you back. Well.......WRONG! Funny. I am betting you get your @$$ kicked a lot in school. Have a nice day.
  20. B

I Am A Newbie

HAHAHAHA....better than no truck.... Ignore him. And talk to this guy... http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1151748#post1151748 As far as I know he has done the closest to what you want to do. There was one guy here when I first joined with a 302 and 44's, I...
  21. B

Putting a 3" bodylift on a colorado..

:confused: did you laugh at him, and how did he take that? :D
  22. B

I'm not dead!

Never mind the grocery getter, we wanna see pics of the Bronco! :D
  23. B

accident questions

Yea...pics!
Back