Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

Front end Grinding

I had same problem only on the right side, replaced the bearring and all is good, till now. At 55 and up there is a more dominant grinding and humming. any suggestions?
  2. I

CV joint replacement or repair

not sure if anyone is still checking this but I have a similar grinding, not just road noise from crappy bridgestone tires. I am starting with my U joints and possibly CV joint/s. but I do know my transfer case is low on fluid and has a bad seal. Anyone think this could be the noise? it is very...
  3. I

Targeting SRT8 Cherokee...

This sounds like a great idea! I always wished Ford would do something to compete but ofcourse they never have. My personal take on this is to possibly move to a 5.8 lightning/cobra R motor. The smaller older explorers are perfect for their wieght but your going to need atleast another 100hp to...
  4. I

white face gauges

hey this link doesn't work anymore, is there another way to access this? I really want some white faced gauges! thanks
  5. I

Driver Side Door Lock Problems!!

hey there, new guy. so just got my merc on the road and come to find out I cant lock or unlock my drivers door with either the "clicker" or key except on a very rare occasion my remote will unlock it, The only way to lock it is with force on the lock "tab" and I very often find my self reaching...
Back