Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Nosveten

2013 All Ford Nationals @ Carlisle, Pa Jun 7-9

Hey everyone, Just a heads up to all, Moose might not be making up to Carlisle the year. Unless I can get a trailer to haul her ass there she won't be able to make the trip out there. As of right now only Mean Mug, my 6.0 F250, will be making the trip and will be disguised as an Explorer ;)...
  2. Nosveten

2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3

As long it don't rain that night, I am game. Just need to get a tent then. But if it does rain I'm sleeping on a bed inside.
  3. Nosveten

Same here. Just too damn lazy. But I got it the other day.
  4. Nosveten

Just like Glen I haven't been keeping up to date with everything. But I am game for anything. Just letting you guys know that I am not sure if Moose will be up to a whole lot of wheeling. She needs some work done and like everyone else money is kinda short, the whole house thing and living on...
  5. Nosveten

I just registered. I will see you all there.
  6. Nosveten

That's because we are never up to anything good. C'mon now.
  7. Nosveten

I totally forgot about the tub thing. Good times, good times.
  8. Nosveten

Can't wait. I just hope the pasta salad stays at home. Haha.
  9. Nosveten

The pre 2012 carlisle thread thread...

Didn't realize. Thanks a bunch. What class are we? Class 127 Bronco/Truck/SUV/Van - SUV? Club label = Serious Explorations? I wanna get registered in the next few days so I wanna make sure everything is correct.
  10. Nosveten

When can we pre-order tickets for AFNs?????? I need to send my vacation days into work soon.
  11. Nosveten

Custom Home-Made Safari Roof Rack

Very nice, man. It's a little too long for me. (I don't like anything covering my sunroof.) But it looks awesome so far. I would try and use the flat bar for the bottom. Might be a little lighter then diamond up there, though it would look cool. Good work :thumbsup:. I would have to agree! :D
  12. Nosveten

RC/camping run June or July

Good. I need a good swim in that freezing water with this heat.
  13. Nosveten

That sucks about your back. The two are two peas in a pod with your backs. This week coming up I have work as with the weekend. I'm off starting next Sunday and don't have work until that Thursday. I could come up and help you out then. I'm assuming since Lindsy said she's staying of the...
  14. Nosveten

Hmm. Maybe this isn't a good weekend to go on a run then. The problems and set backs keep stacking up. The clicking/popping noise from Moose is still there, even with the sway bars completely removed. It might benefit most parties involved to reschedule this run. I'm bummed to say that. I don't...
  15. Nosveten

What happened to Skunk?
  16. Nosveten

Ok. That's cool. I forgot that Meredith is coming also, so put me down as two.
  17. Nosveten

I'm still a go. Hotel is fine for me. I'm not one for the heat. What hotel is it, and do we have to book a room online or can we just show up friday night and get one?
  18. Nosveten

Comment by 'Nosveten' in media 'DSC01864'

88 Mph in any terrain. Doc is stepping it up.
  19. Nosveten

I kinda wanna take about a week off for this upcoming Carlisle now. I just want to be as lazy as hell that entire weekend.
  20. Nosveten

The weekend needs to be longer, if somehow to add another day in between Friday and Saturday or between Sat. and Sunday.
  21. Nosveten

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

That would be a sight to see. I'd like to see it happen. Haha.
  22. Nosveten

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

Yea, that's what I said in my head too.
  23. Nosveten

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

Nice looking F-150 Impact. Looks ready to run over a few squishy human like objects.
  24. Nosveten

I'm pretty much stock. But I take Moose out a lot.
Back