Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Does someone know how to remove a 2002 Ford Explorer stereo?

thats cool im hopin to save up the money to get one of those new avic models from pioneer. hopefully sooner rather than later i can get me a ST I just like having a bed to put stuff in... I'm actually wanting to open my own car audio business I got me a lil somethin goin on facebook as a...
  2. D

yes sir that was exactly what I was thinking... damn lucky dogs got the nicer dash.. =o\ anybody try doing a dash swap yet? or even get dimensions to make the center trim fit in the ST? sorry for the thread jack... pm me if there is any talk of it. I am definitely liking the DD over D1/2 players
  3. D

im sorry to make it seem like im a punk but that trim is different than the earlier models that is what the next gen is. the first gen has a 1 1/2 DIN HU. but it is still a good thread none the less.... pictures always help so i'll try and snap some when i get the chance.
  4. D

First this is the wrong forum for these questions... and just to get the question answered... for the plastic trim i believe there are two screws that need to come out before you can unclip it. after those are out just give it a little tug around the edges it should snap out. then to get the...
  5. D

15' sub in a Trac

yeah he seems more like a chad haha :) anyways back to the regularly scheduled post... Depending on what kind of box your wanting will determine the amount of room needed. think about it. a 12 inch ported box will take up almost the rear hatch area in a scion tc... do you really want to give...
  6. D

whaassuuuuup :)

ok so for the time being I don't have one but my mom just bought an 04 ST. Once I pay my truck off I am looking into getting one because I've drove her's and really like it. So just curious but what are some common problems at the 160k mark for these vehicles? any suggestions or links to some...
Back