Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

My Explorer is a 4.6L V-8 XLT ALL white. Leather, etc. I've been trying to find out if it has the whole trailer tow package as it has the receiver and wiring. I'm sure hoping it has the tranny cooler or I may be up the creek pulling the trailer around. The shop is supposed to tell me when I...
  2. R

:us: Not really trading down, already had the Explorer, just getting rid of the truck. Explorer is at the dealership right now getting gone over for the trip. :salute:
  3. R

:) Don't have any plans to beyond what it takes to pull my new travel trailer. I'm an old fart and pretty much spend my money on camping and beer. And computer junk, and books, and cd's......:D Well, you get the picture. I saw a tee shirt once that fits me, said "Throughout my life I've spent...
  4. R

WINDOW STICKER Get your vehs. orig. window stkr.

Keep getting a "hash" required... long message, but it doesn't work.:(:salute:
  5. R

Retired Air Force, 25 years. Permanently retired. Worked at Ford dealership for 5 years in sales and office. Have owned many Fords over the years, including an English Ford. 2008 Explorer XLT nicely equipped. Going to use to tow a 30' travel trailer. Downsizing from a big truck and 5th...
Back