1. zecolleman

radiator question

Really no one who know this??
  2. zecolleman

radiator question

no one here who know this???
  3. zecolleman

radiator question

Can I use radiator from 2004 V6 explorer in 2006 V6 ford Explorer?
  4. zecolleman

radiator question

Hi I have one question.. Can I use radiator from 2004 V6 in 2006 V6 ford Explorer?
  5. zecolleman

What's on your Explorer to-do list?

Things to do: Transmission fluid change ( I'm a bit afraid of it becose of stories that I have read online that the transmission have become worse after the oil change.) Differential seals rear Flush the cooling system Completed: Replace fuel pump Transfer case...
  6. zecolleman

OBD2 reading Ex V8 reading assistance

Can anyone read something out of this? The car is running fine and and no codes. I am just trying to learn learn. For for example why is throttle posision 13% at idle and only 75 % at full open throttle? This is at idle in normal operating temp Absolute Throttle Position...
  7. zecolleman

Review: ProScan OBD-II Scan Tool

Hi nice whrite up.. I thoght freez fram was if you have fault code it freez the frame when the troble was so you could see what was happening when it fault was.
  8. zecolleman

Compass zone

Ok found this.. This might help someone that dont live in US.
  9. zecolleman

Compass zone

Hi can anyone tell my me what compass zone is bets for me here in Iceland?
  10. zecolleman

snowstorm in Iceland

Je ugly dent allmost thru. It is mutch more then this pictures shows is whole top and down the passenger side in the back and both door on the drivers side... I am gona try to drive it to the next town on monday to the garage that is gona fix it. hopfully it gona be good wether...
  11. zecolleman

snowstorm in Iceland

I dont know the english word for it but the house that should be on the platform of Dodge ram took off and took place on my X :( Happy new year :-)
  12. zecolleman

Motor oil advice needed...

ok went with this on, only full synthetic 5w20 motor oil in Iceland.....
  13. zecolleman

Ok found one more. AMALIE PRO SYNTHETIC 5w20 Does anyone know something about it???
  14. zecolleman

In the manual it say Motorcraft 5w-20 but here in Iceland that not an option. So I have been using Pennzoil 5w-20 but now that is not an option anymore. So here are my options. MAX 1 ADVANCED 5w-20 JOE GIBBS XP1 5w-20 FORMULA SHELL 5w-20 I think there are just these three that are...
  15. zecolleman

steering wheel buttons

Does anyone know where I can get the steering wheel buttons for the cruze control??
  16. zecolleman

Difficult scale??

How hard is to change lower balljoint and do you need any special tool?
  17. zecolleman

Tsb

found this on net TSB data for: 2004 FORD EXPLORER Bulletin Number: 0539 Sequence Number: 10012953 Date: 20050221 Component Name: 060000 ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING Make: FORD Model: EXPLORER Year: 2004 Summary: MIL ON AND/ OR RUNS ROUGH/MISFIRE DTCS P0300-P0308 P0316 AND OR...
  18. zecolleman

Coolant and brake fluid change

I used syringe to suck it out and then filled is back up and then I pumped out the rest of the old fluid from each wheel and added more new after each wheel.
  19. zecolleman

Thanks always learning :-) Ok brake fluid change done :-) I not sure but I think my brake got better the petal is higer and stiffer. The old fluid was very dark. So only fluid left to change is coolant, steering AND transmission :-/
  20. zecolleman

Ok I'm preparing to do coolant and brake fluid change. Is anything I have to have in mind when I do this or anything that I need to avoid? And one more question does anyone know the purpose of this boxes on air intake tube??
  21. zecolleman

Too much automatic transmission fluid? 2003 Explorer V6

exactly what I want to know.
  22. zecolleman

""One question""

I am going to change the oil on the 2004 explorer 4.6 transfer case tomorrow and where I live is very hard to get "Motorcraft mercon atf" that the manual recommends. So here is the question can I use this oil "Mobil 1 Synthetic ATF"??
  23. zecolleman

Fixed my reverse parking sensor system

Thanks for good instruction. I bought 4 sensors from ebay 3F2Z 15K859 BA on $ 190 for them all. And it took my about an hour to to this so thanks again :-)
  24. zecolleman

Transfer case oil change

If you can´t get the Motorcraft MERCON ATF, then what to use on the transfer case on 3 gen explorer with BW 4411 transfer case?
  25. zecolleman

Have a 4.6L? Here's a problem I bet you all have...

Thanks a lot got my a/c back :-)
Back