Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Maintenrce page?

Anybody have any info on this?
  2. S

Maintenrce page?

Maintenance page? In other cars I've had there are some methods to get the display to show more vehicle information statistics for maintenance. Is there any secret steering wheel button order that I can push to get more info for my 15 explorer?. For example I'd love to see batt voltage trans...
  3. S

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

looks really cool. I may need to do this on my new ride
  4. S

Front Bumper Fit Issue

Has anyone successfully had this fixed? I just got my 2015 explorer and noticed the same thing after 2 weeks of owning the car.
  5. S

Explorer payload

I Was hauling some tile in my explorer and was wondering what the max payload is for an explorer sport. I loaded the tile in and it drove fine. I got home and looked up the max load, and it was like 900lbs. I put in about 1500lbs! Yikes! I hope I didn't yield my leaf springs. Does anyone know...
  6. S

Shocks

I think it's time for some new shocks on the explorer. Does anybody have any good tips for new shocks (types, etc)? Is the install fairly easy? I'd like to attempt myself.
  7. S

03 sport lift complete

Looks sweet!
  8. S

Explorer stalls when hot

Do you have any engine codes? Does it idle rough in normal weather?
  9. S

Grill replacement

Wow. Sweet!
  10. S

Grill replacement

Thanks for the help. They have a ton of stuff.
  11. S

Po171 and po174 codes. No o2 voltage either

Great news. It makes sense. Maybe I'll wait and see if any codes come back. Thanks for the tip
  12. S

I'll check it out. I found that my pcv hose was disconnected from the air filter. I hooked it up and it seems to be running better, but I need to put the scanner back on it. That wouldn't explain the 0v on all the o2 sensors.
  13. S

I'm a little ashamed to say I have been neglecting my explorer lately. I have had the check engine light on for a bit and it's taken me a while to get around to checking it out. I have the po171 and po174 codes. I saw some things on the Internet where this could be pointing to my pcv hose...
  14. S

Grill replacement

here's a picture. I suppose I could paint it, but I was wondering if I could get a little different style. http://www.flickr.com/photos/31117372@N03/7559042856
  15. S

Grill replacement

I'm bringing back my explorer to life. I went around and used my flex system to try and restore it as much as possible. During the process, I knocked off some paint in the front grill. Is there a simple grill replacement kit for a 98 explorer? Has anyone done that? While I'm there, I'd like to...
Back