Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

My overdrive light is blinking.

And after been driving like that for few days (delay on shifting from 2nd to 3rd), now it's difficult to go on reverse.
  2. M

My overdrive light is blinking.

On my is blinking as well and the code is P0747 (Pressure Control Solenoid A). No actions done yet.
  3. M

5R55W Solenoid Block Replacement

Any part number for the solenoid block? Where to buy?
  4. M

5R55W Solenoid Block Replacement

The trans on my (2002 explorer 4wd Auto) as a delay from 2nd-3rd and when i cut on gas it engages. The code on it is P0747 (Pressure Control Solenoid A). Also the O/D light starts blinking. I drove like that couple of days and now can't go on reverse. It's like the back wheel was shaking...
  5. M

i do have an explorer 2002 and the shift delays. I think it's from 2nd to 3rd. I've checked the...

i do have an explorer 2002 and the shift delays. I think it's from 2nd to 3rd. I've checked the code and it's P0745 (Pressure Control Solenoid A). Don't know as well where it is located.
  6. M

i do have an explorer 2002 and the shift delays. I think it's from 2nd to 3rd. I've checked the...

i do have an explorer 2002 and the shift delays. I think it's from 2nd to 3rd. I've checked the code and it's P0745 (Pressure Control Solenoid A). Don't know as well where it is located.
  7. M

How do I replace my transmission fluid?

How do i change the auto trans fluid and filter on 5r55w? Anybody has the full procedure?
  8. M

2002 Ford Explorer XLT with a flashing O/D light.

I have the same problem with my 5r55w transmission from 2002 Explorer. The OD light blinks and the shifts delays. I'm thinking of changing the fluid and the filter. But, i'll check the code first as the service engine soon light came on. Any help on this? Is it serious?
  9. M

Hi

I'm new and i liked the notes that i've read. I'm from Angola and living in Luanda which is the capital. I've been in the States several times. I do have an Explorer and that's the reason of joining the forum.
Back