Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Teejay4490

The brown wire mod. Where is the brown wire

Its in the kick panel on the passengers side..easiest place to get to.
  2. Teejay4490

Worst stuck pic thread

Really? I would have never guessed. There's still a few ppl on here I help out every now and then and keep up with. And I still get emails from old threads I posted in.
  3. Teejay4490

Worst stuck pic thread

Actually I drive a jeep grand cherokee now. That leaves Florida on a regular basis. You keep wheeling that ifs.
  4. Teejay4490

Worst stuck pic thread

Yeah because an explorer wouldn't make it that far in the first place.
  5. Teejay4490

03 BWM questions!!!!!

Im still around and I dont even have an Ex anymore lol.. But all you need to do is splice a switch into the brown wire thats it.
  6. Teejay4490

TeeJays 2002 XLT 4x4 Exploder

If I get another one itll be a second gen. But for right now itll just be a jeep lol
  7. Teejay4490

Sold the explorer a couple days ago. Im probably going to stick around though, I really enjoy this forum. If anyone else has a jeep you can catch me on their forums too!
  8. Teejay4490

Help Help .. doors locked while the key in the car

bullshit it doesnt work ive done it to both of my explorers.
  9. Teejay4490

Help Help .. doors locked while the key in the car

Get a tennis ball, cut alittle hole in it, put said hole up to where the key goes then slam the tennis ball with your hand. The air pressure will force the lock open.
  10. Teejay4490

3rd gen pic's

Thats not a third gen...
  11. Teejay4490

2004 Limited: Random chirp from under hood

Chirping is the first sign of a Harmonic balancer going, Do a search and see if your symptoms match up..Hopefully its not because if you think that power steering pump is a PITA, just wait..lol
  12. Teejay4490

Black out my Explorer?

Dude this threads 4 years old..
  13. Teejay4490

my ride so far...

Dont be scared go get your fire standards:D
  14. Teejay4490

5.4 swap 03 Mounty

Are there any pics of this anywhere?
  15. Teejay4490

From stock to now... more to come

Lol it's gonna be. 35%
  16. Teejay4490

ABS Kicks on and Off. Light Comes on.

ABS sensors maybe?
  17. Teejay4490

From stock to now... more to come

Not to hijack the thread but you gotta love floridas laws...2.5% all the way around :) Edit: Leave the roof rack on. I've taken mine off both the ex's and put it right back on. Looks rectangular-ish without it.
  18. Teejay4490

03 sport lift complete

Man I wish. It's about 105 around here on average
  19. Teejay4490

03 sport lift complete

I can tell you they KICK ASS in mud and dirt...Snow and ice I cant answer..doesnt snow much in florida :)
  20. Teejay4490

Oh the agony... Well sunday about 5 o'clock I started the teardown to replace my harmonic balancer.. The way this radiator and what not is set up makes it soooo hard to get to but anyways I made it to getting everything out and will resume work tomorrow. Hopefully I can finish it up. Btw...
  21. Teejay4490

Couple of issues with my '03 Merc

I could be wrong but I believe theres nothing you can do about the fan, All of my vehicles have done that. Both of my explorers have had weak air when it comes to that vent. Idk if theres something there to fix I usually just drive with the windows down regardless. As far as the other...
  22. Teejay4490

Tallahassee and surrounding areas

One more bump then I give up lol
  23. Teejay4490

Dealers being uncooperative

Well obviously lol, Im just saying Fords customer service seems to be subpar the whole way around.
  24. Teejay4490

Dealers being uncooperative

Sorry to hear about this, seems like I hear stories constantly about Ford not honoring warranties and what not. Especially with that POS 6.0 liter diesel.
  25. Teejay4490

Help !!!

Wrong sub-forum.
Back