Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Higher Mileage 2013-2014 Explorer Sports

Just wanted to see what folks have for mileage (particularly higher mileage) and if they've had any issues to date. We have a 2014 with 26,000 miles and other than a little electric window shutter and a rattle in the driver's side dash it's been great.
  2. B

Exhaust Options for the Sport

Is anyone aware of any catback options other than the Corsa and the Magnaflow for the Sport? I like how the Borla sounds on the SHO and the F-150 but when I spoke to them they said they had no intention of putting out a system for the Sport. My understanding is Stainless Works is supposed to...
  3. B

VA Shop Recommendations?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop in VA to get springs (H&R) installed on my wife's '14 Sport? Thanks Brian
  4. B

Transmission Fluid Flush - Average Cost?

I have a '99 XLT/SOHC 6. What are folks paying to have shops/dealers do the work (flush/filter + synthetic vs non-synthetic)? Thanks, Brian
  5. B

Shop Suggestions - Northern VA

New to the forum here. I just recently picked up a 191k Explorer XLT 4.0 for a great price from a friend with a few obvious issues. After going through a number of posts (great info BTW) the issue is a rear pinion bearing. Can anyone recommend a shop in the Leesburg, VA area to do the work...
Back