Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Need help saving a ranger from the scrap yard

if i had the ranger parts, id deff send you some. i have parts off a 97 explorer but im not sure if they would help bud
  2. 9

bluetooth audio streaming

I think its been a option, not standard.
  3. 9

96 limited. Radio says phone.

Sounds like a relay is acting up to me....have you checked them?
  4. 9

Need Some Help on My First Audio Upgrade.

Ive got a Kenwood KDC-895, Alpine type R 12, Infinity Perfects in the doors, Sony Xplod reworked by me producing 1k watts RMS, and a Rockford 4 channel to my doors. Love it. Neighborhood knows when I am in town but the audio quality is amazing. I would suggest Infinity to anyone. My Alpine is...
  5. 9

Explorer Limited - Spotify Skipping Tracks

I think its probably app related. I have a 98 with a aftermarket HU that allows for bluetooth and BT streaming, never had an issue
  6. 9

kenwood amp and sub any good?

Not to sound rude but the reason why Crutchfield is called crutchfield is because you need crutches after you see the prices. Check Soniceletronix.com for those units, for cheaper ;) Just trying to help a fellow Efer out ;)
  7. 9

Aftermarket head unit work with rear entertainment?

There are harnesses available that allow for the steering wheel controls to operate the HU
  8. 9

Aftermarket head unit work with rear entertainment?

I dont think there is a harness available to allow the rear entertainment to work with an aftermarket HU
  9. 9

:d

:d
  10. 9

"Baxter"

Saweeeet B-)
  11. 9

Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections

Has my vote!!!! wow!!!
  12. 9

How Pickle got a new bum hole.. CAUTION LANGUAGE

OUCH!!!! I winced >.<!
  13. 9

Betty's "I want to be a mule" progress log thread

*thinks another broken manifold bolt should happen >_> But ill hide the divorce lawyers ;)
  14. 9

Moab 2013 - May 10-12

I dont think ill make it unless this year gets really good and all of a sudden I decide that I can afford to roll except ill be taking the FSB not the Explorer. Even if i get another explorer it wont be wheeling ready in time.
  15. 9

Baer Brakes for 2nd gen explorer

Im working on a set of 18 cobras so yeah, they are in the plans. Along with alot of other things :-)
  16. 9

Baer Brakes for 2nd gen explorer

still for sale? Im gonna be coming across cash here in the next 3 weeks.
  17. 9

98 v8 trans swap

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AOD-AODE-4R70W-REBUILT-TRANSMISSION-MUSTANG-T-BIRD-EXPLORER-CROWN-VIC-ECT-/150742802829?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2318f8a18d
  18. 9

98 v8 trans swap

Thats my understanding and I dont have enough paitence to deal with the electrical. However this may interesting you http://allautotransmissions.com/index.htm They got our trans up on ebay for 599 per, with a 180 or so shipping, im gonna call em tommorrow and get the low down on what the...
  19. 9

Help! What is this part?

Ok i feel a like a dip here. That damn plug has been confusing me and so many other people for the last few months....
  20. 9

98 v8 trans swap

Oh both of the rigs are AWD as well.
  21. 9

What oil do you use?

Valvoline 10-30 Synth Max Life, K&N filters
  22. 9

98 v8 trans swap

Ok ill make it short and sweet because i have gotten varying answers. Lokis trans died (shop put wrong fluid in, long story) However ive got a spare 97 v8 trans in good working order, can i just plug and play into my 98 v8?
  23. 9

Wanted Dash Instrument Cluster 2001 Explorer

I have a whole cluster out of a 97 XLT v8, working when I removed it, 181k or so on the odo, pm me if you have any questions
  24. 9

Wanted 2nd Gen parts for rebuild near Fort Worth TX

Do you still need parts? ive got a 97 XLT im stripping
Back