Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Heiss Rd. Thursday April 1st (opening day)

unfortunately i don't think it would be worth it... it would be awesome if you came, but its only like a 1 mile stretch, its just really extreme thats why everyone makes a big deal out of it...
  2. T

how long of a drive would it be for ya?
  3. T

its actually in monroe, yes you could call it a road... but its the most challenging offroading i've ever done... its a pretty good time... i don't know if it would be worth it to come out from over there, but it would pretty cool if ya did
  4. T

heiss rd run click there!:D
  5. T

Odd engine problem

your not makin me feel any better :( lol i've had this problem for like 8 months now...
  6. T

Odd engine problem

any update i am having close to the same problem... i am gonna try a new coil pack, but i'm prayin its not the injectors
  7. T

Goodyear MT/Rs

i am runnin 32"s and i love them! only bad thing is... on ice, or wiht a lil dusting of snow they are horrid. other than that, they are awesome offroad! and they wear very nice
  8. trucksnow

trucksnow

9. snowdriveway

snowdriveway

10. me1

me1

11. medrawing

medrawing

12. bronco3

bronco3

13. bronco2

bronco2

14. T

Silver Lake Sand Dunes April 2nd, 3rd, and 4th

This should be plenty of warning for all you midwest guys... I will be there with some guys from work.
  15. T

monroe reflex

i'm running a 3" body lift and 2 " susp. with relfex shocks, i absolutely love them...
  16. T

"new" early bronco (concept)

:fire:if that is indeed true.... FORD :shoot:
  17. T

POWER STEERING QUESTION ??

from what i noticecd it happened over like 3 or 4 months. i'm not sure on this but i don't think your pump has to be empty/low to go bad. i think sometimes they just go after a while... but then again it might not even be your pump, just my .02
  18. T

POWER STEERING QUESTION ??

mine got like that, and gradually got worse... i ended up changin the rack and the ps pump at the same time. the rack leaked causing my pump to run dry and burn up. i'm pretty sure it felt like that becasue the pump wasn't completely working to answer your question tho
  19. T

Snow Pics

here is my first snow pic of the season:D
  20. snowhill3

snowhill3

21. snowhill

snowhill

22. shifter

shifter

23. lightsnowhill

lightsnowhill

24. snowhillfront1