Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Colorado Color Run 09/2018

Our tent.......We usually flat tow our X behind it, but i am hoping to have my car trailer road worthy for this year.
  2. E

So we thinking the first week of September?
  3. E

Moab 2018 Dates June 1 - 3

I voted june 1-3 but i am open to whatever. I need to get my butt in gear and get my explorer ready if i want to go though. My wife and I are in Moab now just to visit and goof off. More or less celebrating my 40th birthday. We are in my wife's 2016 4runner so not getting too crazy. We played...
  4. E

Well the weather is unpredictable for sept. Yeah it usually only lasts a day or two, but it could alter doing black bear. If you choose to go in September im sure it will be fine, just have to chance it. Just let me know what days and we will try to go back up there. If its over the weekend then...
  5. E

Hey all, TJ here. I would suggest the week before Labor day since the weather could be unknown. For the last 2 years we have gone the last week of August and it has been great. This last year it snowed the first week of Sept and Black Bear was not accessible. Either way, we are down to join. We...
  6. E

sas swap

post pics when your done would like to see how it looks.
  7. E

Have a quick ?

leaf spring perches.
  8. E

Auto to manual swap

well I got everything changed out and have taken it out on couple of test runs and everything working so far just having hell bleeding the clutch it either has air still trapped in the line somewhere or my mc is bad and I also got a manual computer for it.
  9. E

Newbie with an electrical challenge on a '94.

sorry I know this is an old forum but was wondering what you did to fix this problem? I have a 93 that is doing the exact same thing you described with the dimmer switch and pushing it for brights and they get really dim and when pulled toward you it seems like maybe brights are on and like...
  10. E

Auto to manual swap

hey, I thought I had sent you a pm but not sure if you got it I probably would be interested in a computer just wondering how much you want for it. thanks
  11. E

Auto to manual swap

okay so I am swapping out the auto to manual in my 93 ex I am also pulling the electric shift transfer case and putting in manual shift I have all parts and have the clutch and brake pedals installed about to put in manual trans and manual shift transfer case the only thing I dont have is the...
  12. E

1 ton SAS into a '91! (build thread?)

looks good man, I have a 93 that im currently doing a sas on only im using halfton running gear hp44 and 9in i bought a 77 ford f150 that wasnt running and stripped everything out from under it and I was debating going with leafs or coils but I think im gonna try to stick with the coils and...
  13. E

92 explorer no start

im sure you have already checked but what about a loose ground wire I had a 70s ford that was doing pretty much the same thing and i couldnt figure out why it wasnt starting and i decided to try running a ground wire from the fender to the engine and it started right up, just throwing out...
  14. E

92 explorer no start

so when you checked starter did you jump power to it and it didnt want to turn the motor over?
  15. E

92 explorer no start

sorry I didnt scroll down and see you said you could barely turn it over by hand
  16. E

92 explorer no start

have you tried turning it over by hand?
  17. E

ranger trans to explorer engine

will a manual trans from a 89 ranger with 2.9 bolt up to a 93 explorer 4.0?
  18. E

Have a question

Hello all, I am new here and thought I would throw out a question to you all. I currently have a 89 long bed ranger that has had a sas done and has been turned into a truggy and now I want to run an explorer. There is a first gen ex at a local junk yard that the body is clean and so is...
Back