Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Tykas Xplorer..Update..PIX

thanks guys appreciate all the compliment.ill get some more pix up soon...the box actually slams to lil john, and all other music, i wanna build a new box but dont know what kind of design i want to go with, im using 2 15's and the audiobahn anyone got any ideas..email me Tyka15@aol.com..Thanks...
  2. T

im trying to decide which ones to use....the chrome one i first had or the ones on there now....which ever ones i dont use im putting the others up for sale.
  3. T

My updated pics...just got a new Cybershot 7.2 digi and these are 1st time pictures....Just go to the site and check out my ride....I hope you guys like.. :) BTW the rims on there now are 15x10 and the rims that are sitting in my garage are 15x8...they are the chrome ones that are on my car...
  4. T

Help!!!

Well it was 400 bux to install my tv, my 2 tv tuners, all the wiring an amp, a cap and my subs hooked up all for 400. That was a little insane your right...i hooked it up once before and it worked fine but when the guys put my lift on they ripped my wire running to my aftermarket amp under the...
  5. T

Help!!!

Hey guys i hooked up my kenwood vz907 monitor a while ago and when i got my lift put on the place that did it took out my back seats but when they did they smashed my power and remote running from behind the HU to my amp thats under the back seat. I took it to hifi buys and they gave me a quote...
  6. T

Rear Bumper Bracket Help!!!

OK thanks ARNIE897 ill give that a shot! :bounce:
  7. T

Rear Bumper Bracket Help!!!

Hey forum what up well i finished putting on my 3" PA body lift back in decemeber on my 95" XLT as well as my shackles, aal, and doin the torsion twist up front. The brackets that came with the lift kit i was told would not work so i order the ones from the 98+ Ranger lift and i put on the front...
  8. T

Probelms With Tv

Heres the deal a few months ago my amp that was running to my subwoofers blew so i took it out. There was an amp under the bench on the passenger side that had a power, a ground and remote wires goin to it and the wires from the sub. My cousin got an aftermarket 6 disc changer put in b4 she sold...
  9. T

Green 95 XLT...Elevated

The ones i have are like a metallic silver if u wanna call it. If u can see the rear driver side fender flare isnt on, when i got rear-ended the bumper pushed forward and knocked loose my flares. Ill have better shots posted this weekend.
  10. T

Green 95 XLT...Elevated

Thanx Section i know about the bumper ill have more pics up soon, The bumpers will be done this weekend...
  11. T

Green 95 XLT...Elevated

ok ill email it later when im home....ill also scan more pix
  12. T

Green 95 XLT...Elevated

Ill be trying to fix it today if anyone knows how to post the pic let me know and i can email you the pic and maybe someone can put it up for me let me know thanx!
  13. T

Green 95 XLT...Elevated

I dont know whats happening with my pics ill try to get my **** fixed sorry everyone!!!
  14. T

Green 95 XLT...Elevated

http://www.geocities.com/tyka420 Go there i just put it up so u can see...ill get more and a better setup once i get my digi back thanx let me know what u think!!
  15. T

Green 95 XLT...Elevated

Ill try and have those pics up and running 2nite, i hope everyone will check it out...thanx!
  16. T

Green 95 XLT...Elevated

Green 95 XLT...Elevated (Undr Const. 1 pic) Whats up forum....i just got my truck back yesterday and ill be posting pics by this weekend. Im still waiting on my bumper brackets to get here and the shop to finish painting my fender flares and bumper covers. Heres whats been done: - 3" PA Body...
  17. T

Touchscreen Kenwood 907???

not its not the mute button, no i wont sell for 20, and yes i wired it right. it was working fine. Ill have to redo the wiring.Thanx
  18. T

Touchscreen Kenwood 907???

I just bought and installed this unit and its absolutely incredible Was working fine for about a week and then the other day i guess something came loose after i installed my ps2. And now its not working. SO i disconnected everything and reconnected it. Everything works except i dont get any...
  19. T

Alpine Headunit Help

haha ya i already asked for his porsche and his moms g35 coupe and his dads lingenfelter trust me....his rents dont mess around...and they wont adopt me. Oh well....And thanx for offereing help REDRIG i just had a hold the function button down to display all options. If he decides to sell...
  20. T

Alpine Headunit Help

hey this kid is loaded you dont understand he drives a f'n porsce targa and hes 20 ok. ANd no the ps2 is not for sale b-cuz soon it will be in the explorer. But thanx for the offer. ANd i figured it all out (the headunit)
  21. T

Alpine Headunit Help

I bought an Alpine 7863 off my friend for 80 bux BRAND NEW along with a PS2 for 40 dollars..he was desperate for money so thats what i gave him. Anyway i hooked up the alpine but he didnt give me an owners manual. And im unsure if theres a seperate bass function on there or not i read about it...
  22. T

TV Install ?'s!

I was wondering if anyone has customly installed a TV in the cubby hole under the center dash. If so please send me pics and let me know how you went about it. I want to hook up a PS2 and put my tv in the cubby but am unsure on how to make it fit. Thanx DAN!
  23. T

BL/Susp. Confused Need Help!!

ya i know it would look better, im just in a rough spot i guess you can say i just wanna be big and its taking forever. Im on hold with a guy whos selling me his rims and possible his spindles all for 450 wh/ is a deal and then i got all terrains in my garage and all i would need is another like...
  24. T

BL/Susp. Confused Need Help!!

Hey guys i have a 95" Explorer with audio mods and a billet grille. I was goin to do 3" Lift Spindles and TT up front and an SOA in the rear just so i can clear 33's. I dont plan on doin a lot of offroading for 2 reasons (A) being 2wd (B) being that ill be getting a 350Z soon. SO this is my toy...
  25. T

Let The Modding Begin!

hey guys i havent really done anything to my explorer yet except for audio. I hooked up 4 IMPP 12"s to 3 800 watt Visonik Amps w/ an alpine headunit and an alpine 6 disc changer. Since im 2wd i was unsure on which way to go about lifting. Well anyway i came to a conclusion in a few...
Back