Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Solved Everything you wanted to know about PATS.

Locked out Again! Yes, my anti-theft light is blinking! Thanks!
  2. L

PATS-Anti-Theft Hello! Here I am again shut down in the parking lot. I was rear ended in my Ford Explorer last year and just recently have had it repaird. I had to have a new hatch put on and everything has been working fine until a few days ago..the anti theft has locked me out again..I...
  3. L

So basically I'm screwed! The dealer say i have a bad PATS and transponder! I guess no way around getting them to fix it? I thought about sawping enging into a 98 ford explorer..What do you think..will it work?
  4. L

PATS Module Is there a way to replace PATS module and transponder ring without dealing with the dealer? 1998 ford Explorer
  5. L

NEED PCM Wiring Diagram

Hey could you send that to me--I have a 98 ford explorer as well...send to: itiswhatisis26@hotmail.com Thanks!
  6. L

98 Explorer will not start

Hey. my 1998 ford explorer won't crank..The theft light is flashing so I am locked out of it..had it pulled to dealer..dealer can;'t figure it out either..will not recognize "new" keys..They say it may be computer pcm or electronic ignition or faulty wiring?? Do you think I should just buy the...
  7. L

How to Dsiable Factory Anti Theft System on a 98

Anti-Theft Yep..I have the same problem..my truck is parked in another neighborhood..It was fine and when I came out..the anti-theft wouldn't stop flashing. Called the dealer this a.m...told me to have it towed...NO WAY..maybe to my house but not to them for a million bucks!
Back