Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

How do I replace the spark plugs on my Aerostar?

It is convenient to use from the ratchet wheel long. And the gimbal.
  2. V

Post Aerostar videos here.

Greetings from Russia! Aerostar was shot in the video memory of the Great Patriotic War. I am the director and cameraman))). I took him about his grandfather.
  3. V

My Ford Aerostar.

Havre Hi! Thank you posted video from a meeting on February 26 and yesterday's photo, but I did not have time)))
  4. V

How many people own or have owned an Aerostar?

Greetings! How are you doing? Аэростар on a visit at freedomcars.ru))) On January, 1st, 2011 01:30 on mountains Vorobevyh in Moscow.
  5. V

Good afternoon! Excuse for long absence. Life in Russia not raisin pound. Interesting about reference headlights. And still will be a photo since New Year of a meeting Aerostarov.;)
  6. V

Thanks! In Moscow approximately cars 30. Cost on the average 100 000 roubles (or 1000 - 5000$) Is Moscow)))))). Spare parts almost all are, many donors and China...)))) Excuse for transfer, it is automatics))) FREE ONLINE the TRANSLATOR of TEXTS And SITES
  7. V

Greetings to all! I own already the second car Now at me 95 year a full drive. The excellent car!:) Here a photo the Moscow club Aerostarov:
Back