Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Alternator problems

i'd say bring it in to autozone if they have the same thing we do at work their tester should be able to check both the battery and the alternator as for the indicator window I do not advise going based on that because if shaken just a little bit that ball changes to red
  2. S

Liftgate/tailgate won't open

not sure if mine is the same problem but lets see when i hit the button for all the doors to unlock it does unlock all the doors but yet still can not open the rear gate now even though its unlocked she will not budge i basically have to apply pressure over the emblem on outside of the door to...
  3. S

might need help on this one

Ok so this may have been posted already and perhaps someone can link it to this post but here goes I have a 2000 Ford explorer XLT and during the past couple rain storms here i have noticed that the weather stripping around the glass of the back windshield is leaking. I tried to recreate the...
  4. S

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

00 has just about 99k on the clock hmm kinda seems like a baby considering some of the other numbers shes been well kept and in the family since new mom started out with it then dad took it over and there went the mileage count then i bought it last year off dad and continued with the upkeep...
Back