Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

My new GTO - to me at least..

Sweet car! I want to get an '05 or '06 after I graduate. IMO the exterior is nothing special but I love the interior and the engine! Kinda like a sleeper.
  2. W

kansas wheeling

You could check out Kansas Rocks http://www.ksrockspark.com/
  3. W

How hard to get in 6.5" midbasses?

I put some 6.5s in my doors. They are pretty large, about 3.5" deep if I remember correctly, so they hit the window rail. Getting them to fit was a PITA!!
  4. W

Fast Explorer

Looks like Rocket's truck.
  5. W

Stock firewall noise damping pad.

I've recently noticed some Explorers (independent of the engine type) have what looks like powertrain noise damping pads behind the engines on the firewall. Does anyone have any information on this part? My Sport did not come with one from the factory. The OHV engine is pretty loud, so I like...
  6. W

Torsion Crank + Warrior Shackles

I've got 4" lift with 32's and also had to trim my fenders. Every truck will be different.
  7. W

Rough Start and back firing

Just checking back, mine just started running like crap full time. Found a spark plug wire to be corroded where it plugs into the coil.
  8. W

Lowering headrest in back seat? Easier said than done apparently!

Who the hell actually raises the headrests anyway
  9. W

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

98 Sport small lift
  10. W

32" tires and 3.73 gears

I just finished lifting my truck 4" and put 32s on, I have yet to drive it around but I have 3.73's and I'll report back on how much of a difference I feel.
  11. W

Anyone use anti seize on their lug nuts?

Its only negative because its in the opposite direction!
  12. W

So is the Y axis torque and the X axis time?
  13. W

Threw a CEL after seafoaming my 02 sport.

I tell you what everyone I know that was ran seafoam through their engines has had some sort of resulting problem.
  14. W

Rough Start and back firing

Mines been doin the same recently, start it up and it idles rough then goes away about 5 seconds later...
  15. W

I wouldn't use it on lug studs. Its lubrication effects can allow the lugs to be overtightened. I would use it between the wheels and the rotors though.
  16. W

Hmm Partially Stalling :(

Mines done this a couple times also...
  17. W

PA-883, 3" Body Lift

All the helpers have Sunday off :)
  18. W

Need Photoshop Help!

Dude where do you live that scenery looks awsome!
  19. W

Need a darn good ground for amps. where?

I've got three amps, they all come together at a single point inside the truck. From that point I ran 1/0awg wire to the chassis (that rust doesn't look to good :( ): Then I also used 1/0awg wire to connect the battery ground to the chassis: Pretty much just like CDW6212R said.
  20. W

Need a darn good ground for amps. where?

I ran my ground from my grounding block to the frame (after grinding frame to bare metal) using 1/0 gauge wire. Least resistance possible.
  21. W

2 18"s installed in 04' Ex *pics*

Whats your Epic reading?
  22. W

OEM 3rd Gen Grill/Brush Guard

It might push grocery carts out of the way just fine!
  23. W

Turdle.

It was over 70º today, they would have been gone by now ;)
Back