Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

clicking/clunking sound from rear

When I did the u joints I checked the slip yoke it had alot of grease. I'm going to clean it and put more in tomorrow and see if that helps
  2. S

clicking/clunking sound from rear

I'm not sure what is making the sound but its the loudest driving slowand when I take my foot off the gas. Everyone told me its my u joints but I changes them and that's not it. What else should I look at
  3. S

Questions

I saw a chart someplace that said if u have 4.10 gears your MPG will go up, but with lower gears it will go down
  4. S

what gear oil should i use

im about to change my frount and rear diff and change the trans fluid. what should i use and how much should i get. my axle code is D2
  5. S

Projector Headlights or HIDs?

Stitch I'm about 15 miles from u in the north end of St marys
  6. S

Projector Headlights or HIDs?

http://www.ddmtuning.com/ alot of people say good things about them on alot of car audio forums I go to
  7. S

questions and answers- sport trac info for beginers

I'm looking at the kuhmo kl71 m/t 265/75r I thinks that's the largest on stock rims (from the searches I did online) they have great reviews and u can find them for $660 shipped
  8. S

new to the site and wanted to see what everyone thought

I have a 2001 St with high miles I'm about to do some work to it since I have frount end damage. I need to replace the bumper, drivers door, fender and some brackets. Since I have to do that I was thinking about a body lift, tt and shackles. I'm not going to have money for new rims and about 700...
Back